E36 Tis

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

K.M.

Club Guest
Guys, Does anybody have a softcopy of E36 TIS covering all variants?Please send me a copy or provide a link for free download. TIA.

I heard this is a huge file, hundreds of MB, or is it well over 1GB... would like to have a copy too.

its not so simple..bmw has a special software to actually read the database and the software is normally allowed to be installed once only hence you can't transfer from one computer to another..

I got with me the 2006 ETK already. But I'm looking for the TIS as it's more valuable and can save money on repair bills especially on mechanical parts.
I realize this when I did on my own changing my 318 alternator where BMW had design it a lot more simpler than Kancil. If you can change Kancil alternator there is no way you can do it on 318.The workshop in Penang want to charge me RM80 for the service.

Anybody has a copy of TIS?

K.M. said:
I got with me the 2006 ETK already. But I'm looking for the TIS as it's more valuable and can save money on repair bills especially on mechanical parts.
I realize this when I did on my own changing my 318 alternator where BMW had design it a lot more simpler than Kancil. If you can change Kancil alternator there is no way you can do it on 318.The workshop in Penang want to charge me RM80 for the service.

RM80 for changing alternator is way toooooo exspensive. If it is for servicing alternator, i think it is damn cheap.

K.M may be they think you owe BMW, that's y they charge you more.

K.M. said:

I have a 2004 TIS and believe me..the diy section leave a lot to be desired..you might as well get hold of the bentley..i may have the pdf version of it..lemme check.. if not get it from Kahar..

dvng said:
I have a 2004 TIS and believe me..the diy section leave a lot to be desired..you might as well get hold of the bentley..i may have the pdf version of it..lemme check.. if not get it from Kahar..

Bro,

I'm also interested on the bentley manual as well. I'd been looking on the net but couldn't find it. Appreciate if you can upload it to Rapidshare or elsewhere so that we can download it.

Currently I'm downloading 2004 v.12 TIS...another 25% to complete..:D

E3six said:
RM80 for changing alternator is way toooooo exspensive. If it is for servicing alternator, i think it is damn cheap.

K.M may be they think you owe BMW, that's y they charge you more.

Yep, so damn expensive in Penang. In KL the price much more acceptable. That's why I did it myself and plan to do more DIY. Save money and satisfaction guaranteed!!.

Next DIY, installing the center arm rest.

Hell Boyz said:
Hey guys,

Where do u guys go for repairs E 36?

To tell you frankly, I live in Penang but I service my car in KL, whenever I go there for meeting.

KM, I have the Bentley manual, 96MB or so, can pass to you if you bring a pendrive/notebook during one of Penang's TTs, which I haven't attended yet so far... If you bring pendrive, someone will need to bring a notebook.

LCP said:
KM, I have the Bentley manual, 96MB or so, can pass to you if you bring a pendrive/notebook during one of Penang's TTs, which I haven't attended yet so far... If you bring pendrive, someone will need to bring a notebook.

Buddy,

I'd PM you for the arrangement.

LCP and K.M,

Could i have a copy as well, but i don't have notebook...............:eek: :eek:

Can burn into CD, i don't mind to pay.

Rgds

E3six said:
LCP and K.M,

Could i have a copy as well, but i don't have notebook...............:eek: :eek:

Can burn into CD, i don't mind to pay.

Rgds

Buddy,

Which one you want? Bentley manual, ETK or TIS?

The TIS I can burn for you FOC. The ETK dunno how to burn larrr...the file size 1.3GB. You need to install it using CD, cannot install directly from HDD.

K.M. said:
Buddy,

Which one you want? Bentley manual, ETK or TIS?

The TIS I can burn for you FOC. The ETK dunno how to burn larrr...the file size 1.3GB. You need to install it using CD, cannot install directly from HDD.

TIS will do lah. TQ

Damn it!.
I'd mistakenly downloaded the German version.It stated as multilanguage but when install only German came out. I will download again.

K.M. said:
Damn it!.
I'd mistakenly downloaded the German version.It stated as multilanguage but when install only German came out. I will download again.

KM,

I wanna 1 too.

Top Bottom