E36 325i Aircond problem need help!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Apiz

Club Guest
24112011613.jpg
24112011614.jpg
24112011615.jpg
I have change the blower resistor as you see the picture above then after 1 month the problem came out again.My aircond stopped working correctly on the low speed options (1, 2 and 3 ). It only works on high speed (Option 4). its been like this for 2 month now.so is it got a wiring problem or do i need to change the resistor again? or is there any other parts that need to change?some say this is a common problem for e36?Need help sifu thank you!

kesian .....no reply at all hehehehehe.....piz bring it to the pro....as u mation b4 with me u pasang sendiri that part right, maybe ada yg slag bout the wiring bro...that part not cheep right...bole beku wooo heheheheh

i've changed the resistor too a long time ago when i had the no 2 , 3 and 4 which stop blowing air ...i think there is also some sort of aluminium comb there which needs to be replaced together with this resistor .. for worse case you may need to change your manual display gauge ...

yat325;717326 said:
kesian .....no reply at all hehehehehe.....piz bring it to the pro....as u mation b4 with me u pasang sendiri that part right, maybe ada yg slag bout the wiring bro...that part not cheep right...bole beku wooo heheheheh

tu la sedih xde siapa dapat membantu. xpe still learning from my mistake and yat post la gmbr m3 tu lebih sikit

ICEMAN 13;717328 said:
i've changed the resistor too a long time ago when i had the no 2 , 3 and 4 which stop blowing air ...i think there is also some sort of aluminium comb there which needs to be replaced together with this resistor .. for worse case you may need to change your manual display gauge ...

is it this thing
resistorpack11.jpg

firdaus325;717495 said:
i think so.. aluminium comb. mcm jarum kt situ, try le cari half cut.

can get at half cut? or a new stuff

no.2 Blower Resistor

no.8 and the comb thinggy

212.png

Apiz;717450 said:
is it this thing
resistorpack11.jpg

yes that's the thing that i replace ...if this doesn't work then your manual display gauge is gone ...need to replace that whole unit ...

ICEMAN 13;717591 said:
yes that's the thing that i replace ...if this doesn't work then your manual display gauge is gone ...need to replace that whole unit ...

Thanks bro

You eat less satay and more vege, then you no need aircond...Sabar...Tell me if you want me to find for you in SG.....commission 6 Roti Canai + Teh Tarik...only (nego)

Anthony5785;717932 said:
You eat less satay and more vege, then you no need aircond...Sabar...Tell me if you want me to find for you in SG.....commission 6 Roti Canai + Teh Tarik...only (nego)

Bro will call for negotiation tonight.

apiz my wiring man said bater check full wiring harnes....mungkin ada yg bermasalah....sebab hang baru tukar lg kn and jd lg sekali...

yr prob same like me... 2 time my resistor blow n last result i change soket that joint with resistor..my socket blow to n smell like burn.gud luck bro..

Hi, I've experience this problem few years back.. Changed few resistors my self but no luck.. still failed..
Do you ever wonder, why the resistor are mounted on the aircond duct downstream of the blower? So I brought the car to the shop to check the blower.. and found the bearing for the blower has gone (corroded).. After the bearing replacement, my aircond works fine till today.. Of course I did service my aircond during the shop visit..
So my assumption, the blower didn't give enough air for resistor cooling..

Wah kecik nyer hal sampe tkar keter...dasyat nie..hehehehe ape lg e46 m3 lar....

similar like Samms happens to me. Change resistor one time and then kaput. Change blower motor, then all ok (with another new resistor)

Top Bottom