E34 Hella Projector Headlights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

morpheus5039

Club Guest
Today i removed my headlight, to do some cleaning. After cleaning, i still find the headlamp very old and dirty, maybe it is time for a new set...somemore i the left low beam wire broken apart when i removed the headlamp...Took me 4 hours to remove the center grills, side panel grills, headlamps etc:stupid:, and 30 minutes to place them back. My question is, what is the approximate price for the hella headlamp assembly for a pair? Sorry, I am not fancy of the angel headlamp, i just like the stock projector headlamp with smiley.And, i found the wiring is too old and gonna break apart in no time, some plastic socket(the wiring socket which will be attached to the headlamp socket) already gone, any chance to get them???Your help is kinda appreciated!

i have a nice set of ori headlights from jap-spec e34 if you're interested. switched back to old set of smiley after cleaning (done by workshop when they fitted hid).

erica34;398431 said:
i have a nice set of ori headlights from jap-spec e34 if you're interested. switched back to old set of smiley after cleaning (done by workshop when they fitted hid).

Hi bro, sorry as i forgot this thread already...
Do you hav close picture of da headlights? also with smileys?

kevster30;398434 said:
Bro,

Long time no see.....xpect to pay around rm150-rm180 per piece

thx kev for your reply. So...RM150~RM180 is juz the plastic headlight assembly for only 1 light or also include the elipsoid etc?

& da highbeam lens got white cloud(dunno can clean from inside not?), can be polished or not?

My left side low beam lens is toooo....duh.... some more reflector line wiped off by me....plan to install hid later, the lightning too dim la...

morpheus5039;403090 said:
....plan to install hid later, the lightning too dim la...

Ha ha ha, Bro morpheus u sudah kena Racunnn meyy... kekekek... :wink:
Ya ya, go for hid, its really awesome BUT too bad when rainy day... :20:

azam318;403109 said:

Not to forget the JPJ.....:love:

azam318;403109 said:

i won't go beyond 5000k la...still decide 4300k or 5000k...

and i juz plan to install in low beam leh, not like u fog lamp also install... :65::laugh:

anakin;403114 said:
Not to forget the JPJ.....:love:

those olang noob de la:stupid:...got projector headlight still kanot install HID, so easy to differentiate between reflector headlamp & projector headlamp....

btw...i seldom go out @ night la, and seldom meet JPJ, mayb the route i take...

morpheus5039;403118 said:
i won't go beyond 5000k la...still decide 4300k or 5000k...

Bro, go for 8000k lar... :evil::evil: :evil:
Let together kena saman... he he he... cabutzzz :vroam:

morpheus5039;403121 said:
btw...i seldom go out @ night la, and seldom meet JPJ, mayb the route i take...

Aahh! seldom go out at nite... :eek: Betul ke ni, dont trust you lar... :stupid:

azam318;403124 said:
Bro, go for 8000k lar... :evil::evil: :evil:
Let together kena saman... he he he... cabutzzz :vroam:

tat's why they should catch u kind of ppl la....i juz select HID for practicality leh
ok la....get summon 2gether, u help me to kautim the bill :vroam:

azam318;403126 said:
Aahh! seldom go out at nite... :eek: Betul ke ni, dont trust you lar... :stupid:

Good student hor~~ Juz 2 times TT only~~ :p

morpheus5039;403088 said:
Hi bro, sorry as i forgot this thread already...
Do you hav close picture of da headlights? also with smileys?
don't have a close up pics at the moment. let me go back check. forget already whether headlights at home or at workshop. no smiley la - don't know why the jap so serious...

erica34;403331 said:
don't have a close up pics at the moment. let me go back check. forget already whether headlights at home or at workshop. no smiley la - don't know why the jap so serious...

oo...no smiley ah...then dun bother finding for me la..hehe...bcos i prefer smiley...thx anyway!:wink:

no prob. that's why i removed them. no smiley no happy. see also no mood already. keke

morpheus5039;403341 said:
oo...no smiley ah...then dun bother finding for me la..hehe...bcos i prefer smiley...thx anyway!:wink:

I prefer Euro spec Smiley headlamp + angel eye look more awesome than no smiley .:top:.

GT-E34;403486 said:
I prefer Euro spec Smiley headlamp + angel eye look more awesome than no smiley .:top:.

got angel eyes with smiley meh? DIY??? Care to share photo of it???

For now i prefer smoked euro ellipsoid with smiley :top:

Top Bottom