E34 from Zero

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

speedM5

Club Guest
salam... to all members bmwcm E34.hello friends... i'm new here from the newbies site... actually, i did'nt have yet any bmw car.... now i drive proton iswara 1.5(M) sedan 1991... my ages is 33 years old... live in pontian JHR.... want to find my first bmw car.after in my survey.... in and outside this forum... about their looking (only see a picture), their parts & maintenance, their 'perangai' And 'dia punya feel' (story from others) to compare with my hearth and my budget..... so, I am interested 'sangat' in purchasing an E34 BMW 525i M50 to become my first bmw car. so, i need some more advice about the model.... From A to Z how to get and take care of it..... from in and outside this BMWCM forum...i hope so, it's can be easy way, safety & enjoy to find my E34 after i get into this bmwcm forum thread and to meet all the members.... the single-eyed tips, opinion and suggestions from you all... hope, it's can make my dreams come true.... thanxs a lot.....first of all.... now i have spend all around in 12k right now.... and 'insyaallah' 20k end of this year... i'll keep 1k per month to spend money for touching her... the questions is... with the budget.... 'mampu ke saya untuk memiliki dan menjaga kereta ini'..... so, what the tips, Opinion or suggestions from you all...tq... so much...p/s;i've blind broken speaking english... sorry already... hihihihihi...regard,nothingman.

hey speedm5 ..welcome to the forum and yes e34's are great and you'll need to find a good one to start off with ...

as for the tip from me " stay away from this following member " RAMSING, MIZHAN, " you'll be bugged for for the rest of ya life ..one of the very few that's got a sleeping e34 in their driveway

Eggie86;638216 said:
I think you forgotten to add a few more 'Blackhowling and Tom'. :p

yehh they too ...lotsa hidden monsters sleeping one ...especially the E34's

errrrrrrr.................i didn't understand loh (got a sleeping e34 in their driveway) wats dats mean??????????? im a very lurus guy log

As in sleeper car...

Some got siput inside, some got V8, some even maybe, V12... Kekeke. Don't play play with these E34s... :biggrin:

You all ‘semua memang’ best…. Tq. So much….

Say cheers!!!

kind of Brothers…… I see the all E34 around 12k now had more modified mood such as at their paint, bodykit, tyre & sports rim, leather seat, and sterring….. ect.

But I think the ‘nadi’ of that car is more important….. like… engine, gearbox, colling system, Suspension, and also their Electrics city….. ect.

I don’t things I can get the both of 2 statement above with E34 price all around 12k isn’t….

the fact is… with that price… I only can get the car actually….

Sorry if I got wrong… so, “tolong tunjuk-tunjukkan k”

……… What your opinion & suggestions for me in this case…. where do I start….. Tq… so much…

p/s; actually i’m not good in English ..... sorry already.....

Regard,
nothingman

http://www.mudah.my/BMW+525i+2+5+Auto+Loc+Klang-9525878.htm

i guess this e34.... (just looking at the cover book only)

in my 1st impression.....

a) Mileage: 250 000 - 299 999 =
1. touching engine part
2. touching gearbox part
3. touching suspension part
4. touching radiator part
5. touching electrical sensor part
6. touching Air-Conditioning part
7. Servicing
8. stanby all around +/-10k

b) all bumper has change =
1. maybe had an accident before.

c) car year in 1990 and registered in 1994 =
1. uk speck 1st model come with a big nose
2. engine M50B25 i6 24v 2494cc

d) 1 owner and interrior has looking good.
e) can nego until 12k.... without Msport sterring (Sebab dah laku dulu.... kekekeke)
f) maybe the e34 have sold.........wa..wa..wa...warghhhhh....

"rasa cam nak sambar jerk e34 nie...... apa pendapat kawan-kawan yang lain....... tq!!!"
klu jdik..... cam nak turun kl dalam masa terdekat nie..... ada sapa2 bleh temankan????? sounds like a baby isn't.... kah...kah...kah...kah...

rgds,

0182909190..just drop me a call..will take u a spin on my e34..and also will help on checking soon to buy e34 of urs bro.. is a good choice by the way ;)

all the best speedM5.. you can have a taxi ride in my E34 too, when it's out of the paintshop :)

speedM5;639191 said:
http://www.mudah.my/BMW+525i+2+5+Auto+Loc+Klang-9525878.htm

i guess this e34.... (just looking at the cover book only)

in my 1st impression.....

a) Mileage: 250 000 - 299 999 =
1. touching engine part
2. touching gearbox part
3. touching suspension part
4. touching radiator part
5. touching electrical sensor part
6. touching Air-Conditioning part
7. Servicing
8. stanby all around +/-10k

b) all bumper has change =
1. maybe had an accident before.

c) car year in 1990 and registered in 1994 =
1. uk speck 1st model come with a big nose
2. engine M50B25 i6 24v 2494cc

d) 1 owner and interrior has looking good.
e) can nego until 12k.... without Msport sterring (Sebab dah laku dulu.... kekekeke)
f) maybe the e34 have sold.........wa..wa..wa...warghhhhh....

"rasa cam nak sambar jerk e34 nie...... apa pendapat kawan-kawan yang lain....... tq!!!"
klu jdik..... cam nak turun kl dalam masa terdekat nie..... ada sapa2 bleh temankan????? sounds like a baby isn't.... kah...kah...kah...kah...

rgds,

Bro, i also bimmer hunter like u bro.

Good car chief, unfortunately my "menteri dapur" said too old for my use. My transit Kuantan - KL - Sepang. So e39 might be the answer for me.

Good luck, wish u cun with the car.

I like BroMizahan statements...If you're ride, you'll be suck into the seat due to the torque 8 packs...this is a very good racun..hehheeh

Top Bottom