E34 Down...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DanZ

Club Guest
... Sadly, my own.View attachment 29770View attachment 29771Happened at the T-junction turning to INTI University, Nilai.New Toyota Camry rammed the side of my poor E34, the results of which you can see here..No injuries on me, but my passenger (brother) got a little gash on his forehead.:(One shot is at the accident scene last night & the other is this morning at the workshop.

Sorry to hear about this bro...hope your brother get well soon and all Thanks to God nothing happened to you! How about the Camry Driver...hope he is also OK...

Quiet a heavy impact bro...the rim was badly damaged, thank God you and brother saved...

Sorry to hear bout it bro...hope the car would return to its normal glory soon. Speedy recovery to ur brother. Drive safe...

sorry to hear on your mishap bro... glad ya safe ! old harry saved you !

Sorry to hear.
Good that you and your brother are safe, the car can be repaired/replaced.

Ouch, sorry for the incident bro. I still remember you told bout a reckless driver hit your car last time. Too bad it happening to u this time. E34 is on hell of tank car. Lucky ur safe and hope your bro is recovering well. Too many stupid driver in KL especially at nite after HH session. How it happened actually?

Top Bottom