E34 custom front bonnet

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yoman1979

Club Guest
Good day all !I know this sounds crazy.. but was wondering if anyone had a lobang for fabrication / modification of E34 front bonnet. Do see attachment for the bonnet that I was thinking about. See the differences in front bonnet from present E34.. its a bit like the jaguar front part. On top of that, was thinking about putting a nice air scoop in the bonnet.Appreciate if anyone knows anyone who can do this !Cheers :)P.S: If you think I'm nuts... you're probably right :)

u mean like this?

wdq-front3-4a.jpg

Brian, how you did it? and your rims looks nice...shining..what rims?

Brian, very nicely done. The Best E34 around.

The difference is in the customised kidney grille. So far this is the only E34 that I have seen with this grille. You have to check out his rear Smoked LED tail lights.

Brian, put those pics of the rear LED in lah.

datsunnismo;417980 said:
err.... whts the different ah? i cant notice. :106:

yoman1979;417947 said:
Good day all !
I know this sounds crazy.. but was wondering if anyone had a lobang for fabrication / modification of E34 front bonnet. Do see attachment for the bonnet that I was thinking about. See the differences in front bonnet from present E34.. its a bit like the jaguar front part. On top of that, was thinking about putting a nice air scoop in the bonnet.

u mean use of big nose or front bonet like evo style?

Brian, bravo what you did to the e34. 2 questions:
- where you get the protruding grill blades on the kidney grill? I know e36 facelifted version has that but e34 does not.
- what brand of angel light are those? Warm color temperature light?

Hi guys, was referring to the similar E34 bonnet, but with the legacy GT style air scoop in front. Subtle looking.

wan520i:- the rims are ori ac type 2 racing, 3piece, staggered.

vincent hor:- thanks bro. actually there are some e34's here with this grill.

viewfinder:- this grill is from e36 facelifted version. Just slight mods to fit.
GT-E34 is right. This are Depo lights. Actually dun like it. Will be removing them soon. Presently doing a tiny project on my front lights.

For vince :) the rear LED lights

wdq-rearlights11.jpg

but i cannot see any scoop?? maybe i'm getting old....cant see what scoop. ????

blackie.....V8 v panas...u should cut some holes

Thanks blackhowling, yours is in great shape too

ramsing, im as blur as u too,.. i dun see any scoop :)

thanks shyful313, sure no prob for TT.

nice ride bro brian!
where do u get that cf num plate holder?look very kewl.

Top Bottom