e34 conversion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Transplant !!... transplant ..... !!Half-cut E34 M5 3.6 5 speed available ....... 364 days smilingggggggggg1 day sobbing - roadtax time .....

Kapow,3.5 is $4,080 per yr ... How do I console myself;1) Pay every 6 mth; $2,040 ... ouchhh2) My insurance only $600+ maaaa ....Eh, if u compare against a brand new E46 (dun talk abt E39 laa kan), the total amt paid per yr is abt the same oso ..... Tapi, I dun loose that much on depreciation lehhh ..Albundy,I need to ask. It's at the potong shop next to Eng Hup, Segambut.3.8 6 speed coming .... but u know laa .. r/tax very hard to 'kautim' as compared to M20 or M30 ;)

Next to Sun eng Hup?? Hmm...must pay them a visit soon...tapi spare parts will be a problem!Al

Yup, 1 unit of E34 M5 dark blue WGB**** lying idle in Ultimate. Wire bakar ... I was told the wiring alone cost 5K. But I found out something, the engine base is the same as M30 ! The diff are the cams, head, (internal I dun know laa) and the 6 trumpet ... I might get tapaued for a few km by an M5 but at least I dun hv the headache in finding spareparts ....

The block is the same, thats about it. The M5 got 24 valves ma...The 3.8 should be nice kekeke

Originally posted by chaiks@Dec 15 2004, 08:57 PM Wow! All those trouble for performance on such a heavy & big car kinda miss the point. At least to me. :blink:
This big and heavy car has dynamics and handling that can put a car half it's size and weight to shame...............Do try and sample Moots, Albundy and Behringer's ride and you'll be surprised beyond expectations!

Top Bottom