e34 auxilliary fan

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

moots

Club Guest
i changed my aux fan (a/c fan in front of the radiator) about 2 years back and upon replacment I found that the a/c condenser fins was badly damaged,due to it being hit by the aux fan.so i thought it was probably due to improper installation of the fan.I also had the condenser replaced last year due to a leak.brand new condenser i tell you the a/c now is like winter all year long. recently when I removed my front bumper,i see that the new condenser was also damaged like it was hit by the fan blades:eek: like previously.i was like what the f**k??? the aux fan installation is solid with nil movements but the blades are slightly damaged.oh..i need to tell you that the fan has 9 thinner blades compared to the ori 5 fat blades. so can anybody enlighten me how this damage can happen?could it be due to the incoming airflow,if you drive at hi speeds in excess of 200km/h:rock: ,pressing the blades and hitting the condenser?possible?

bro,

it should not..unless your fan motor bearings are worn out..

i have an extra blade if you want..the turbine type.. free..

over & out..

brand new condenser i tell you the a/c now is like winter all year long.

Oh, this remark really make me itchy, have to change to new a/c condenser liao...

pussy, if moots doesn't want the blade, please reserve for me ya...hehe. Thanks! Mine is with 5 fat blades, want to try turbine type...

pussy;257527 said:
bro,

it should not..unless your fan motor bearings are worn out..

i have an extra blade if you want..the turbine type.. free..

over & out..

bro puss,would love to try the turbine type blades,if it can fit lah...if kenot i return to you.what's yr mobile #?pm me lah.tks much:top:

my number 012-3131433

i will be back on friday.. today and trw i m at malacca...

wei u dont be noty hah there at the 1 star hotel or rather dont try yr turbine type blade there hah

Bailey;257674 said:
wei u dont be noty hah there at the 1 star hotel or rather dont try yr turbine type blade there hah

what ? i where got naughty one... 1 star hotel is nevets place la..:rolleyes:

Top Bottom