E34 535i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thank you for the the less than underwhelming response...

As I said in my intro I am new, (almost getting the car, so not yet - upto me to decide) and by my handle "1stbeemer", I seek more knowledge, old wise ones:

1) "racunning" - please help define.

2) RM60 for 200Miles? I now burn RM100 for 360-400KM on my Naza Ria. So anything the beemer sounds "japanese" :) Please confirm it is 60 for 200MILES? not KM?

3) Car does not need repair! It is showroom condition. My son said, "Hey dad, this car has no "butt marks" on the leather sits, cool!". Everything else is spotless.

4) I'll ask uncle when he returns from Germany, but I think car has all the extra added to it. (Not that I understand what is extra and what is standard)!

5) I have reservation abt manual trans in KL traffic. Will I get cramps? Would have preferred an auto. Is this a valid concern?

I will let you all know my decision whether or not to accept eventually.

Thank you for your enthusiastic response.Sorry, I have not answered many of your personal questions and invitation (yum-cha, new 535 club!). Slowly, slowly...

1stbimmer

as per 535, his car is a UK spec SE , hence calculations in miles, old skool !!!

as per driving in town and jams, it will need getting use to, its also good for the heart as you exercise your left leg, which in turn pumps the heart.....

extras fitted to the car maybe to get car to the SE specs, please refer to 535 for his full specs,

from the sounds of it, your uncle's car maybe already an SE, the extras, hopefully bmw accessories , could be the highly sort after BMW INDIVIDUAL specs

Originally posted by 535i@Dec 2 2005, 01:00 PM
Top speed - 230kmh (as per the specs) ... :nyehehe:
With your monster now, hard to believe.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by 1stbeemer@Dec 2 2005, 11:54 AM
Thank you for the the less than underwhelming response...

As I said in my intro I am new, (almost getting the car, so not yet - upto me to decide) and by my handle "1stbeemer", I seek more knowledge, old wise ones:

1) "racunning" - please help define.

2) RM60 for 200Miles? I now burn RM100 for 360-400KM on my Naza Ria. So anything the beemer sounds "japanese" :) Please confirm it is 60 for 200MILES? not KM?

3) Car does not need repair! It is showroom condition. My son said, "Hey dad, this car has no "butt marks" on the leather sits, cool!". Everything else is spotless.

4) I'll ask uncle when he returns from Germany, but I think car has all the extra added to it. (Not that I understand what is extra and what is standard)!

5) I have reservation abt manual trans in KL traffic. Will I get cramps? Would have preferred an auto. Is this a valid concern?

I will let you all know my decision whether or not to accept eventually.

Thank you for your enthusiastic response.Sorry, I have not answered many of your personal questions and invitation (yum-cha, new 535 club!). Slowly, slowly...

it's 200 MILES - confirmed beacuse my speedo in MILES and not KM ..

PM me ur number ... we can sit down and go thru it ..

Originally posted by 535i@Dec 5 2005, 09:27 AM
Will be posted with pic once the rims comes back from refurbishment.
I think .. can fir 6 series oso ... :nyehehe:
Dun wan ... !!! :hmmph:

Errr... post the pics cepat-cepat ok? :blush:

These are the rims like Albundy's issit? 1stbeemer, these would look good on the E34.

(taichi-tolak racun)

Top Bottom