E32 Electric rear blind

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

haywire

Official Member
Just a heads up here.When I went to Hakitrade Subang last weekend, I bought an electric rear blind there. (Just search Hakitrade Subang on Google Maps if you dont know where it is)I also noticed there was an E32 electric rear blind, complete with the parcel shelf laying next to the E39 blind that I've bought. Couldn't see any switches though. There was a sticker print written 'E32' on it. Forgot to take a photo as I was excited with the E39 blind that I found.Its in the room just to the right of where the manager sits. You'll go through a room full of instrument clusters and modules, and there is another small room with some trims and switches. Its on the right of the door as soon as you enter the room.Who's gets there quick gets it!

Haiya, too bad my car is poverty spec, no rear blinds... :p Just curious, how to drive when the rear blinds are in use?

Eggie86;671694 said:
Haiya, too bad my car is poverty spec, no rear blinds... :p Just curious, how to drive when the rear blinds are in use?

Bro no rear blinds la need to buy this, if already got why buy it? Retrofit bro!

It is electrically controlled so only open it when needed at the push of a button from the front.

the button sits at the rear center console above the ac vents. You will need the harness, switch, switch console cover, parcel shelf, clips and lots of works to do it. One day job.

No idea how its gonna be fixed on E32, but on my E39 I have the rear parcel shelf with the electric blind and the multi switch button only. Fix the parcel shelf, swap the switch and run 2 wires from the electric blind in the back to the switch in the centre console. Job done.

wah.. suddenly so many rear blind tread anyway good info for those E32 owner want to retrofit he..he..

haywire;671741 said:
No idea how its gonna be fixed on E32, but on my E39 I have the rear parcel shelf with the electric blind and the multi switch button only. Fix the parcel shelf, swap the switch and run 2 wires from the electric blind in the back to the switch in the centre console. Job done.

Yup, correct you have no idea, cos i have retro fitted one in one of my cars. The harness connects to the rear fuse box under seats, etc, etc. funny way of BMW making stuff...

Mine too need to run 2 wires from the back speaker panel through the door step to front consult for the control switch.
The was no pre wiring ready.

to make it worse, mine came brand new with instructions... it was all in German !!! so a picture tell a thousand words...heheh

good stuff, better buy...did the retrofit to my car and badrul's car before

Top Bottom