E30s - The Retros

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mtech30

Club Guest
Dear All ,I have created a thread for all the bros here with the great ol' skools ... We can start posting at this thread with regards to any meet ups, dicsussion and etc. So lets be a little outspoken and dont be shy ... LOL guess with the amount of members in the roll call we can start a group who share the common interests. Hope the a good amount of bros here we can elect a President and some committees to get things going. So what say all the bros here ? Why not a meet up or TT first so we can see actually how active the members are and then we proceed with electing the committees ? This is just only my few cents do give some feedbacks as i do not speak for all but merely suggesting. Thanks Mtech30

Hachiroku said:
Zoggee...bro , i tot u changed to vegetarian ??? :)
I bantai everything wan....

one week Pork and Petai...then Vegetarian for two days ma.

Zog,
Not bad Zog ... Porky and Bak kut teh! LOL ..... Sold off ur car d ??

Paku Pakis
Sisters ?? whos??

To all,
How abt making a TT before the year end ? Any suggestions ?

Mtech30

Since when our brother zoggee would sell of his yellow sub ?? i'll bet when he sold his yellow sub, i'll sell my 86 too.... ha ha ha !!!

zog.. if b4 u sell ur yellow sub pls unpackage the accessories tau.. or i'll come and rob & rape it... :)

tat is wat i had in mine too... E30 TT b4 year end ?? name the place & time :)

I heard bro zog was unpackaging some of his accessories last month, maybe it was a miscommunication, LOL. Rob and Rape ?? hhmmm can it be a GANG BANG?? hehehe count me in for it ! I believe he has tonnes of worth there where all E30ers would die for ......

Any suggestions for the venue and time ? How abt ...

Kota Damansara ? Gazebo Subang? Time wise i believe somewhere around 9pm would be appropriate to all bros ... rite ?

Do give ur few cents on it ...... We need some initiation to get this whole thing going. Kudos to all bros .....

Mtech30

Dear All,

Since looking at the initial response from the members that majority is from the PJ/Kepong/Puchong area, I believe that Kota Damansara is the best choice. Furthermore we have one of the club advisor to grace it ... thanks AL, any recommendation with the locations there Alvin? I remembered there was a good mamak whose owner drives an E60 and we also had an official TT there once. So what say u guys or any better suggestion??

Keep me posted. Thanks

Mtech30

Alvin said:
If Kota Damansara E30 M3 wannabe with small BHP will join

Al,

I see a cheetah trying to disguise as a tortoise .... pacing up and down. Hehehe Well i am sure everyone is welcomed ... no matter small or big on horsepower, we are not forming a racing team but merely trying to get together for the same interests of sheer driving pleasure of the Ultimate Driving Machine. With ur level of expertise maybe u can enlighten us as well ....

p/s .... can i have a taxi ride ?

Cheers
Mtech30

king eric said:
when is't bro??

Ur Highness,

We have not got any consensus on the dates yet ...... care to throw in some ?? Its a club for everyone so why not everyone throw in some ideas to get it going. I believe the dates like eve of festives are not essential, coz everyone will be engaged with their own programme ... inclusive of me .... hehehe LOL looking forward to hear from u.

Cheers
Mtech30

Zog,

Al's ride is not a tortoise ... a cheetah ..... mine is a tortoise resting in a workshop compared to it. hehehe and urs of course another mighty one.

Mtech30

Top Bottom