E30 Valve Guide intake n exhaust

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

blidahb

Club Guest
Guys, need some help. my E30 kena overhaul but my mech is unable to buy the valve guide (12 pieces - intake n exhaust). His supplier said out of stock. Anyone here can tell me where can I buy them and maybe can provide me with some phone numbers to call. thanks.

aii yaaaa... posted the thread at the wrong place and dont know how to rectify it. very sorry.

013 366 9889, call this phone Num, n tell him u r intro By Lai Kok Kuan.
He is quite Pro in Bmw Spare Part...

Good luck my fren
Thanks
KK

blidahb;213363 said:
e30 325ic 1990

Same M20 engine as mine.

call 103 then ask for CSS AutoParts Jalan Ipoh. towkey name is Cheah.

If expensive then fark him kow kow...say I say so.:D

Thanks KKK & Zoggee, will call tomorrow. By the way today I called MunichAuto n 1st Division, they also dont have it. According to them I cannot use the ordinary one (which cost around RM15), coz for 325 it is an oversized one (around RM28). they saiod no stock in KL. Maybe better luck tomorrow.

Zoggee;213380 said:
Same M20 engine as mine.

call 103 then ask for CSS AutoParts Jalan Ipoh. towkey name is Cheah.

If expensive then fark him kow kow...say I say so.:D

Called Mr. Cheah today, it seems that he really knows his stuff (an expert) and he has the valve guide. Will be meeting him on Monday.

wahhh.. very good la this Cheah CSS guy, sms me somemore today although shop close, said that the valve guide is ready and will give very good price tomorrow... Highly recommended.
BTW thanks zoggee

haiiiyaaa.... after all the puji-pujian ... end up today different story, suddenly he said very sorry la only got 2instead of 12.

i reversed back that highly recommended thing

haha....you shud fark him ma. Tell him, if dun have please dun promise anything la.

ya la... I'm on my way there already n decided to call him first, suddenly change of story. He also said now very difficult to find that valve guide in KL. I believed he just assumed that he has it. Arghhhhhh....

hv you try bavarian auto?

If not, then order from BMW, either from Sapura Auto or AB

yeah..like Elwine says,

Please walk in AB Glenmarie,order and pay a bit of deposite then wait for the parts to arrive.

Ordered my Mtechnic rear spoiler's clips and waited roughly 3weeks.

you shud try them.

Top Bottom