e30 rear arm need help

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lecka

Club Guest
hello sifus.. my e30 m20b20 had an accident about a month ago.. i just got it back from the workshop (the insurance one, got covered).. yesterday i realized that my rear tyres has totally change from / \ to \ \.. I'v checked with my mechanic, it wasnt the chamber.. then it must b the left rear arm.. the problem is.. i'v been to a lot of chop shop.. even mun lee in puchong.. they dont have it.. my car looks ugly from the back n i really really want to change it.. any suggestion on how can i fix it?

Bro, from my experience, you can go back to the workshop and tell ur insurance that u r not satisfied with the repair. They must do it for u.
It'll save ur money to get the parts again. Good luck =)

i'v done that.. they say that the arm was okay when they hand it to me.. so they tend to 'lepas tangan' and ignore.. aihh.. chopshop? any recommendation?

just make a direct report to your insurance company and ask them to inform the workshop. let them sort it out for you.

it's not the arms.. it's the sub-frame where the arms bolt-ons is off.. go and get=it rewelded back to the original camber or get a second hand one.. it's cheap, but labour is not..

Top Bottom