E30 brake system

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kennytey

Club Guest
Is that 7 series E32 double layer brake servo and pump can be fix directly to E30 without any modification? anyone did it before? Reason want to get better braking system!! :rolleyes: Thank you.

yes, you can use the e32 mc in your e30. Some revalving is required but nothing your mech wont know. Greatly improves breaking feel, but you'll need to renew your brake lines or better still change to braided or other types of reinforced brakelines.

done it thanks to zoggee's advice.

I changed everything including new pagid pads, Ate rotors, braided line and yet I was not happy with th braking....and I have all disc set-up.

only this made me happy and be warned, you must relearn how to brake to avoid brake lockups esp on wet. Unless u have ABS....

A mod I will definitely recommend and worth every cent as its abt safety!

Oh Masta Jules...

Next week you shall know...we can avoid lock ups in the wet if you go to the ahem...thingy next week.

Yes..the E32 brake servo can be retrofitted to our E30.

JDY;198126 said:
roughly around how much does this cost ?

for me......RM600 plus for complete job - part n labour and worth every cents.

ok brudder zog.....always keen to learn more!

So happy to hear that!!
Initialy I have almost change everything to new, new servo, new pump, new ori rubber brake line 6 pcs, new ori brake pad, new ventilated rotor, new service kit for brake cliper, flush brake flued from dot 3 to 4 and 5. but totaly it only help a bit. I almost give up, So I hope this would be the final right way to up grade E30 brake system.
In JB the E32 complete servo and pump cost rm300 from chop shop, its that fare price? and look like I have to buy a set of new s/s brake line. any recomended brand and shop I can get this item.
Thank you.

RM300 is a decent price, also pussy has a e30m3 mc for sale somewhere in the forum, worth having a look if your car has abs. Brake lines, can get bf goodridge's from calvin tan or the cheaper rs-pro from rosedi-autosport. But if you have already changed the brake lines not necessary to go braided just yet. You can pm fabian and ask him for his cheap cheap good good way of reinforcing your stock brake lines

Top Bottom