E30 back lights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
of course possible but not a direct fit. have to modify sikit.. there also after market tail lights which looks adorable to a few people

the aftermarket lights are alright but i would prefer em to stick to the original design but update it with L.E.D lights instead like in the newer BMW. E34 has one, why not the E30?

Thanks every one,can any one tell me whats the price of e30 rear lights both oem and after market will cost in Malayasia

Thanx

One is a fake m3 in above picture, anyone can spot the fake one?
by the way, i like the pre face lift e30 tail light more than the newer one.

EEEE30;420400 said:
One is a fake m3 in above picture, anyone can spot the fake one?
by the way, i like the pre face lift e30 tail light more than the newer one.

I think both the cars are M3.:listen:

mobeen khan;415321 said:
guys is it possible to fit rear back lights of later model e30 into my 1987 e30 ?

Hi mobeen,

I do have a back halfcut body with the big rear light frame (facelift model). Any bodyshop should be able to cut and weld for this conversion. Gimme a call at 012-3246744 if you interested with the frame. Cheers.

mobeen khan;421524 said:
I think both the cars are M3.:listen:

hahahah sure both of them are e30m3's alright. but the one with the late model tails on has gone through a major body work to fit those tails, and I do not see any point to that, that's y i said one of them is a fake .
There is no need to make e30m3 look one of a kind, e30m3 are already one of a kind cars.
by the way, i personally seen those two cars as both of them are from neighboring state from where I live.

Top Bottom