DVD in Motion for F30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

abukaka

Club Guest
anyone try install DVD in Motion before? I wanted to try it, my model F30 320i. not sure can work or not?need some valuable feedback here

Alternatively you can try Bimmercoder. I think it's cheaper too.

320i does not support DVD playing, pls counter check with SA before spending on DVD in motion..

anyone has installed dvd in motion? I want to do it, 320d 184 HP. thanks in advance for your help

I try DVDinMotion in my 320i Sport with Nav and DVD , and works 100%, i pay with paypal and in 10 min the archive file is in my email box, burn on DVD disc and put in DVD player and DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jfestrelabr;837407 said:
I try DVDinMotion in my 320i Sport with Nav and DVD , and works 100%, i pay with paypal and in 10 min the archive file is in my email box, burn on DVD disc and put in DVD player and DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really...????How bro???? the site add pls...

Do u change the CIC? or urs imported model? since ckd cars dont have dvd and nav as standard since mine also same model as urs...............

Satrian3, mine have a Nav and DVD , i dont change nothing, i live in Brazil and here are a BASE model without DVD and Navi, and Sport Model with DVD, NAV and extended lcd panel.

this is site

http://www.dvdinmotion.com/

this is my car

Guys from Malaysia. Kindly do not get the DVD :(

This guy is from brazil and obviously have a different I-Drive from the spec we have.

From the pic, he obviously using the iDrive which is speced on our 328i .. perhaps Brazil dealers just disabled the options.

However, in Malaysia, the 320i and the 320d are not using the i Drive in the picture.

Dont have the false hope that you car will be able to do the same.

I checked .. there is no way for us 320i and 320d at the moment without a retrofit.

jfestrelabr;837446 said:
Satrian3, mine have a Nav and DVD , i dont change nothing, i live in Brazil and here are a BASE model without DVD and Navi, and Sport Model with DVD, NAV and extended lcd panel.

this is site

http://www.dvdinmotion.com/

this is my car

Top Bottom