duplicate key..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

muchacos1981

Club Guest
mind sharing the best place to duplicate my key (E60)..what would the cost be?thanks in advance..

Hi Muchacos,
if you want just for starting the car only cost 300.00 per piece.
if remote control + starting the car cost 700.00 per piece.
call for keong: 0123490147

Palmer;518790 said:
Hey guy if you want made duplicate key so you just search auto key side because this side learn how to break lock and made duplicate key if you dont getting so you should go near mechanic they can do it. I think you got it

All the best

car lease

A wonderful example of Malaysian English, also known as MANGLISH!On top of that, on a first post.

Salut

Duplicate key

dominic;518796 said:
Hi Muchacos,
if you want just for starting the car only cost 300.00 per piece.
if remote control + starting the car cost 700.00 per piece.
call for keong: 0123490147

Bro

Where is the key maker Keong 012-3490147 location.

Thank you and really appreciate.

Cheers..

I still think getting the key from Auto Bavaria is better. For security and reliability ready :)

Palmer;518790 said:
Hey guy if you want made duplicate key so you just search auto key side because this side learn how to break lock and made duplicate key if you dont getting so you should go near mechanic they can do it. I think you got it

All the best

I seriously DON'T get it? :stupid: (its like writing in BM and putting the whole sentence in an online english translator)

No offense, just kidding. Intro yourself though, please :rolleyes:

Back to the topic, one forummer made a duplicate copy from AB i think a few months ago for his E39, costs around RM1100.

I just made two copies of my original keys here in the UK at the BMW dealer for £103 each, less than half price of the price they charge in Malaysia. Only takes a day to be ready for collection, hehe.

On a related issue, BMW only designed the key system to have a maximum 10 keys. when the car was new it was issued with 4 keys (2 full keys with remote, 1 grey key that can only start the engine, and 1 wallet key) so you can have a further 6 keys to be requested from BMW dealer. after that 10 keys is exhausted you have to change the whole system,BMW wont issue any further keys or you can buy replacement keys on ebay and take the chips from the old keys.

I'm on key number 6 now.

Dear members,

since last month i bought my e90 recon uk spec,they pass me 1 key only n promised to return the 2nd key to me after they found it but i waited for 40 days n i heard from my frien doing claim insurance ,if my car lost n the insurance will not pay out the insured money if i cant show them mine 2 car keys so today morning iwent to the used car n quarrel only they ask me to sent to pandan Indah to do the duplicate key ,so my advice to u guys is better check got 2 keys 1st b4 buying the car from them,as i have very bad experience with them ,everything say ok but after sales hmmm ,i no need to explain la so my advise to you guys is better not to buy from them Sri Sutera S/B at Jln Tun Razak,

muchacos1981;516182 said:
mind sharing the best place to duplicate my key (E60)..
what would the cost be?
thanks in advance..

yapkjm;592209 said:
Dear members,

since last month i bought my e90 recon uk spec,they pass me 1 key only n promised to return the 2nd key to me after they found it but i waited for 40 days n i heard from my frien doing claim insurance ,if my car lost n the insurance will not pay out the insured money if i cant show them mine 2 car keys so today morning iwent to the used car n quarrel only they ask me to sent to pandan Indah to do the duplicate key ,so my advice to u guys is better check got 2 keys 1st b4 buying the car from them,as i have very bad experience with them ,everything say ok but after sales hmmm ,i no need to explain la so my advise to you guys is better not to buy from them Sri Sutera S/B at Jln Tun Razak,

To muchachos & yap,

Would appreciate it if you can introduce yourselves in the Newbies section. Thanks in advance.

Cheers :)

Top Bottom