Drive to Sematan

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

mini_jeff67

Club Guest
My Company had a staff outing to Sematan last weekend, which is about an hour and a half's drive from Kuching.... asked around and found out that a friend drove his Porsche 928 there not too long ago, so decided to take my beemer.Man, it was good! :yahoo: Nothing like the highways in West M'sia, so speeds of above 140/150 are rare... in fact, highest I hit was 140 and even then only for a while. But drive was good with a good mix of winding roads and straights, but with only 1 lane up and 1 down, there's only so much one can do. :dunno: The resort was quite nice... will post some pics once I've downloaded them from my camera.Now, what say the Kuching guys consider an outing there after the monsoon season! Would be nice to have a convoy there! Let's think about it, shall we?

Best to wait for the dry season, bro - was raining all the way there and while we were there... drizled the next morning but drive back was dry... still puddles here and there... and my UDM's white! ... sigh ...

A convoy would be very NICE! Yes Indeed!

Can convoy somewhere less bumpy?....at the moment my E30 front bumper/valence is too low lar. Have trouble even passing the humps in Merdeka palace parking. Was there during the press nite for BMW Experience launch...I think half the Bimmers in kch were in the carpark bro. :)

hey dont forget to post pics of the convoy whn it happens dude!

merry xmas & a happy new year to all in sarawak and sabah!!!

kudos for taking the initiative to organise this.....president of the sarawak chapter mebbe???hehehe.....

rgds,
-brad-

wow! i'd love to see all the Kuching bimmers when i join up for the convoy!

oooooo......darn nice scenery dude!
wish i was there....

nice straight stretch or road too huh!!! :nyehehe:

Originally posted by chairoger@Dec 28 2005, 02:57 AM
Jeff,

Where's the pic of your UDM?! :D

Cabutz!!
ya hor????
where is ur e46 dude???
hehehe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.