dr.vanos......

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ramsing

Club Guest
hi guys....just came across Dr. Vanos, www.drvanos.com. anyone tried his vanos unit before? seems pretty good, to get rid of the irritatle rattle once and for all. all those with noisy vanos's......stop living with the noise. hehee. now i wonder if we can go a group buy and maybe save on shipping and get a discount. anyone interested??:top:

vhat is vanos? vanos is the thing that is very noisy one....sounds like u're engine bay got marbles in a tin kosong one.....

seriously....its the 'vtec' in our bmw's. there's a sticky thread at the start of this section that explains it proper.

i'm corresponding with the Dr.Vanos guy, and trying to see if i can get a bulk discount going. it's expensive, but at least it solves the problem once and for all. no noise, and max performance/efficiency.

ken....usually single vanos got sound la....double vanos bmw decided to do some proper R&D and make it solid......

zoggee....vanos can make u go sideways more!!!!

That's my friend's website. Lots of good reviews on Bimmerforums. I havent tried it yet, but will get his stage 2 kit.

thnx franklin for the feedback. i'm thinking of getting a stage 2 unit as well. maybe you can get it first and try it out :)

d v8's and v12's of bmw (e34 / e32) ada vanos kaaaaa?

oi siva.. tomorrow... 7pm... wait for my call k? ;)

Sydney bagus! lotsa V8s! sounds damn steam! chicks lagi stim!

ramsing;246453 said:
thnx franklin for the feedback. i'm thinking of getting a stage 2 unit as well. maybe you can get it first and try it out :)

I'll be trying it out in a couple months....will post review then.

i m not keen on this Dr. vanos idea.. it's like re-inventing the wheel..

not to say it does not work, my opinion the original is supposed to hold the cam during the activation, too smooth will make it unsteady..

ask me how i know ? i have gone thru it.. more truth ? check with bundy..

Top Bottom