Does Sime Darby import Z4?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zee77

Club Guest
I got a question for the Z sifus. I m thinking of getting a Z4 & was just checking out a 2004 2.5L model. The dealer told me that the car was brought in & pre registered under Sime Darby and then sold to the owner. So my question is: does Sime Darby import Z4 & BMW?I thought only AB & Ingress are given the license. Can a Sime Darby imported car be serviced in AB or Ingress?Thanks guys!

Bro, Sime Darby owns Auto Bavaria. It is not uncommon for AB to preregister BMWs and sometimes allow Sime Group snr executive use the cars before selling it off as used or in some cases unused as preregistered.

Since Sime Darby = AB and AB = Sime Darby, the question of whether the sime cars can be serviced by AB does not arise.

I bought a "zero" mileage 320 pregistered to Sime Darby and a Mini used by Sime Darby from AB. Both are serviced by AB.

All official BMWs are now imported through BMW Malaysia and distributed to our local dealer network.

Any official BMW bought through our local dealer network (eg: Auto Bavaria, Sapura Auto, Ingress Auto, etc) can be serviced at any authorized service centre, irregardless of which dealer you bought it from.

BTW, Sime Darby also has shares in BMW Malaysia.

Wish i got somebody working in Sime Darby so that i can discount for the UDM

Top Bottom