Disaster struck and postings deleted - A MMS Lesson

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ssmann

Club Guest
Hiyo, have not logged on to MMS (Malaysian Mamak Special) for some weeks...too bz with other forums e.g. BMWCM! Seems like the forum been to "kuaci-land" la!!! All postings from 2008 onwards deleted!!! Also have to re-register nick!!! Sayang.....But those fellas at MMS cekap la...can recover so quick and the forum is up and running!!! BTW, do u know they have a weekly TT.......I wonder what is discussed??? I always wanted to go....but shy la....any takers for the next TT???? We go in a group...Can this happen to our forum and if so, is there any back up in place to ensure can retrieve all data todate?Thanks!

hahaha..tt near Peng Hua hehehehe..i had to reregister too..wasted all my FR's...haizzzz

Glad to know I aint the onli one posting FR's.......hahahahhaahahaha

heheheh..I posted nearly 50 fr's man..all gone due to server crash...damn...anyway MS was the thing 4 years back..heheheh....many many lobang macha..

what is this MMS ar?? can eat one arr?? why got kuaci and rice cooker? got food one ar? so i can find nasi lemak or char kuey teow or thosai there ar?? too bad no tom yum gong, coz i like spicy v much :39::39:

ramsing;611453 said:
what is this MMS ar?? can eat one arr?? why got kuaci and rice cooker? got food one ar? so i can find nasi lemak or char kuey teow or thosai there ar?? too bad no tom yum gong, coz i like spicy v much :39::39:

Hehehehehehehe......I bet you're a frequent flyer point collector at MMS la.....

hehehe...Lamsing said it all..heheheh...deii...now its full of PRC's and TY's not to forget viets too!!

waaaaaa......mms....dunt like to post fr laa...end up sooo many messages...

-city of fl-

blackrobe;611644 said:
wei, how come 'somebody i know' din have to re-register?????:listen:

Must be super VIP member la....Mrs all not around collecting brownie points ah bro???

bob1248;611629 said:
waaaaaa......mms....dunt like to post fr laa...end up sooo many messages...

-city of fl-

Bro...caring is sharing. U in Shah Alam...cum I take you to some awesome new spots in Setia Alam...reviews on MMS don't do it justice

Top Bottom