Disappointed with a BMW dealer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ahlaplap

Club Guest
HI All,last dec i placed a booking for the f30 320i at one of the authorized dealer in selangor, but is getting frustrated at the level of service of the sales person and thinking of cancel the booking and book it in another dealer in damansara. since i have already paid the booking of rm2k at the dealer, has anyone got any experience of cancelling the booking and place it in another dealer without delaying of getting the cars and also getting refund back of the booking fees?thanks

Greetings ahlaplap.

With all due respect, pls proceed to the Newbie Section to do a self intro as per forum rules and regulation :4: ... Rest assured your queries will be answered in no time ..:top:

Cheers.

ahlaplap;804999 said:
HI All,

last dec i placed a booking for the f30 320i at one of the authorized dealer in selangor, but is getting frustrated at the level of service of the sales person and thinking of cancel the booking and book it in another dealer in damansara. since i have already paid the booking of rm2k at the dealer, has anyone got any experience of cancelling the booking and place it in another dealer without delaying of getting the cars and also getting refund back of the booking fees?

thanks

ahlaplap;804999 said:
HI All,

last dec i placed a booking for the f30 320i at one of the authorized dealer in selangor, but is getting frustrated at the level of service of the sales person and thinking of cancel the booking and book it in another dealer in damansara. since i have already paid the booking of rm2k at the dealer, has anyone got any experience of cancelling the booking and place it in another dealer without delaying of getting the cars and also getting refund back of the booking

thanks

me first booking 2k for ckd 328i at ingress then cancel it and booked at seong hoe melaka...means that i booked 2 f30 328i at 2 differnt places...no hassle no problem...got full refund...but me not bcause of something bad at ingress but just for fast allocation...

Hi there ahlaplap
Well,I booked mine for a 320i in Dec 2012 as well and was told that I could get my car in time for the cny but till today I have not collected the car.I thought of canceling my booking as well and switch to another dealer.
Good luck to both us ahlaplap

thanks kloumo, just sent u a message.
i will most likely cancel my booking and go with ingress

KLuomo;805024 said:
Hi there ahlaplap
Well,I booked mine for a 320i in Dec 2012 as well and was told that I could get my car in time for the cny but till today I have not collected the car.I thought of canceling my booking as well and switch to another dealer.
Good luck to both us ahlaplap

ahlaplap ..maybe it's better you name the dealer and sales person here rather then we guessing it ..keeps everyone informed accordingly

hi, just pm u.

ICEMAN 68;805205 said:
ahlaplap ..maybe it's better you name the dealer and sales person here rather then we guessing it ..keeps everyone informed accordingly

Me too, my 1 is from tian siang Ipoh. I booking my car on 27/11/13.
my sales agents process my things on January.
i'm already unhappy with that.
I told him that I must get my car before CNY too.
Due to my ages factor, bank do not wanted to take rise to take this cases.
so that I provided a guarantor that is my manager.
by the way I able to place 30 % down payment.
actually I can easily to get loan from bmw credit by place 30 % down payment.
but the suck dealer submit my document with guarantor to PPB and MBB.
Bank policy with not received any not relative as a guarantor.
so that directly reject my cases.
due to BMW credit and Rhb bank know that PPB and MBB reject.
they also reject.
but if a dealer with responsibility and experience will not submit to the PBB and MBB.
now I using my company to buy the car, he get information with my assistant for the banker.
2 day after only I know the suck dealer did not check the information and he did not request my assistant to give him bank statement.

The agents really pissed me off!!!!!!!

Calvin109;805223 said:
they also reject.
but if a dealer with responsibility and experience will not submit to the PBB and MBB.
now I using my company to buy the car, he get information with my assistant for the banker.
2 day after only I know the suck dealer did not check the information and he did not request my assistant to give him bank statement.

Really a suck SA & dealer ..
for my f30 purchase , really have a nice experince with Quill , it's only take 11days from my booking to collect my car ..
12/12 pay 1,000 booking fee
13/12 submit doc to bmw credit
14/12 loan approve
15/12 sign all related doc
22/12 collect my new UDM

Lucky you patlee
Me having an unpleasant experience here
Not only my SA not updating me on any progress, he doesnt even answer my call and not returning the missed call after that
Geeee........

Somehow or rather I am experiencing the same attitude from the SA.
Maybe it is from the same branch.

In the beginning of January 2013, I called most of the dealers in town and check if they can deliver before CNY. I specifically highlight that I need it by then no matter what.

A few phone calls and eventually this SA return my call and promised can deliver by CNY. So I proceed to make booking. Till now I am still not getting my car. I am extremely angry and he doesn't return call or sms whatsoever.

To cancel booking they will only refund back 90% from the RM2000.

Hi Guys, just to share my expeience, I booked my f30 320i thru Ingress in early December & told the SA that I wanted a year make 2013 model & to be delivered anytime before CNY. The SA kept her promised & my car was delivered to me early this morning with a tank full of petrol & only 8km on the clock!

Am impress with the service of Ingress Auto.

Calvin109;805223 said:
they also reject.

hahahahahah!!! damn! you can joined my club! i had same issue with you, age factor and stupid SA go and submit to 3 bank at the SAME TIME! since 3 bank rejected my loan, so do bmw credit.

i raised up my DP from 30% to 40-50%, still bmw credit rejected because of age factor and my ccriss got very bad record of rejected! i check my ccriss. down there, 3 bank rejected, so thats why they rejected... urghhhhh...

now, using my brother name, just placed book at different showroom and waiting for approval and SA told me, i might get the car by end my march or mid of april..

Greetings KLuomo, Calvin109 and bro jakchow.

Please take note that you guys need to do a self intro first before any posting made. Pls proceed to the Newbie Section to do the needful as per forum rules and regulation.

Cheers.

I believe a full refund isn't possible. They will deduct RM500 for 'administrative costs'.

mizhan;805304 said:
I believe a full refund isn't possible. They will deduct RM500 for 'administrative costs'.

ingress full refund me....my sa did remind me about the deduction but when the cheque received the amount is the same...will consider ingress and the same sa for my next bmw...it happened also when i put a booking on golf R whereas fa wagen glenmerie also full refund me....

Already cancel my first booking, and place another booking with ingress. Hopefully everything be smooth after this.

they deduct rm200 from me and i was no mood to argue or whatever sh*t.. it took about a month plus to get back the money..

i have no idea whats the min age to apply loan for bmw.. i applied loan at the end of 2012, so my age is 22 by the time..

im freaking jealous when i see someone driving f30.. damn! i been waiting for freaking long.. urgh..

Top Bottom