Desperately need a Painter

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bishop

Club Guest
Someone just hit me hard again yesterday. bad dents on the rear door and fender. playing cash for the repairs.... :cry: Need a good panel beater and painter...Please PM me if you guys know of any good painter...:beaten: :cry: :cry:

oh no!! i know exactly how u feel. check ur sms. i've sent u a contact. ;)

take care bro.

have u made ur police reports, if u intend to claim?

Have made the police report but the stupid b!tch lied in the report!!! She went through a red light and hit me on the side as I was turning, but in her report she said it was green!!! Police didn't issue a saman so I have to claim my own insurance. My access for my insurance is RM3200!! A full paint job would cost less than that.... :getyourfactsright: :aggressive:

I guess I'll have to pay for the accident....

Shame on her. but then again, most ppl would do that and I can bet that she did that after being 'advised'. The problem was that the police can't prove whether she went thru the red light or not. however, it'll be a different story if u know someone in the police force... ;)

True... and this was a lady that supposedly teaches religion for a living... so much for telling the truth... :aggressive:

remember to buy the zero excess insurance if possible. it's everywhere now. try alliance bank's package (multi purpose) includes free 24 hour assistance too.

Originally posted by Bishop@Dec 25 2005, 07:34 PM
Have made the police report but the stupid b!tch lied in the report!!! She went through a red light and hit me on the side as I was turning, but in her report she said it was green!!! Police didn't issue a saman so I have to claim my own insurance. My access for my insurance is RM3200!! A full paint job would cost less than that.... :getyourfactsright: :aggressive:

I guess I'll have to pay for the accident....
i,ve been this situation once. acc happend early in the morning nobody around. the bad guy(the other party) report a totally diffrent story, at last need claim own insurance, gone all my discount.

the prob is the police can't do anything..........stii fill frustrated till now :aggressive: :aggressive: :D

Originally posted by kacyp@Dec 26 2005, 08:37 AM

i,ve been this situation once. acc happend early in the morning nobody around. the bad guy(the other party) report a totally diffrent story, at last need claim own insurance, gone all my discount.

the prob is the police can't do anything..........stii fill frustrated till now :aggressive: :aggressive: :D
me too, still damn pissed :aggressive: :aggressive:

Next time I'll get a confession from the car behind me if the light was green. :getyourfactsright: then at least can go to police station to argue with the sargent. :nyehehe:

sorry about your car.

True about minor car accidents.
Police don't siasat at all. why should they if all parties are insured in the boleh land. They prefer to spend their times in operasi where it is far more "productive".

If you wanna them to conclude what or the way you wanted, then it is a different story. Obviously, the lady has beaten you to it.

I am with berjaya..with zero access.

Originally posted by zoakies@Dec 27 2005, 11:55 AM
How izzit bro,

Have u called my friend?

Good luck... :)
It is worst then I thought... :cry: :cry:

THe door is too damaged to be beaten back, recommended to change, and one of the trailing arm is a little bent... all in all they are looking at about RM5000 in repairs... :cry:

Got to claim insurance again.... :cry: Kurnia again... :cry: and I just got the car out from the workshop the day the b!tch banged me.... :cry:

must be a very bad month for me.... :cry: :cry:

I just wanna :cry: :cry:

Try Pro Garage at Damansara Perdana area. Ask for Suresh.

As for body parts search through the chop shops, I think xtracooljustin was selling some body parts from his half cut.

bishop,sorry to hear of ur mishap.

if ur looking for a paint shop and panel beater,do gimme a pm.

i hope tht things will be settled for u.....

rgds,
-brad-

Top Bottom