Delkor MF Calcium Battery

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zas

Club Guest
Seeking assistance from members, where i can find this E46 car battery , DELKOR MF Calcium Battery ? i juz realise my UK spec E46 which i bought in 2009 , r using that battery and r still running perfectly until today. It has been more than 4 years ...touchwood.My E46 is packed with DVD navigation with power amps and average monthly mileage is about 4,000 km Reason being , i juz changed my other ride E36 battery to Century's Din 66. cost me about RM340the previous Yokohama's Din 66 didn't even last till 18 months.Recently i juz call bavarian auto part, n they quote me 'original E46 battery' about RM1K. No idea if that is the similar battery compare with Delkor MF .. Members kind assistance is highly appreciated on where i can get the above battery or the supplier, considering it last longer.

Try look for Bosch LN4 AGM battery, this kind is last longer, AGM battery consider a deep cycle battery, try this no. 03-79663000

yeah those are higher end batteries. But if you divide 1k over 4 years, each year averaging around RM 250. My regular brand battery (Century/Bosch) last on average 1.5 years and is around RM 250..so technically its cheaper. But if you wanna remove the hassle of changing every 1-1.5 years then I guess the Delko batt will work for you :)

Yes, I used Delkor in mine ex estima, it was working fine for 2 years plus without any problem until I sold the car. Last time I bought at seapark PH Auto. Not sure whether they carry DIN66 or not.

Top Bottom