dcs and hanbrake light come out

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

senixmedia

Club Guest
hello all sifu..last week while driving ..dcs light n hand brake light come out (amber colour) .switch off the engine and restart all become normal- no light-but two days back it happen again and sent to w/shop for inspction-diagnose-result-as per mechanic my steering angle problem (dunno what it is).he said around rm 2100 to replacecan anyone help me or share an experiencetq.

Wah... don't know what it is steering angle problem and cost rm2100. Go get a second opinion before you commit.

Yeah agree. RM2100 for steering angle?? Whatever that is.....suggest also get second opinion. There are quite a number of forumers who have brought up this problem. Check some of the earrlier threads.

Earlier threads only refer this mainly to wheel speed sensor or ABS pump...nothing to do with steering angle.

zeedo;681751 said:
Earlier threads only refer this mainly to wheel speed sensor or ABS pump...nothing to do with steering angle.

meaning nothin to do with steering angle sensor..can explain more
tq

totally nothing with the steering angle sensor,it probaly is ASC controller-RM2500
anyway go dianogtic first.

I had the same problem. Steering angle sensor error.
Lived with it for 2 years.....

As for the replacement, the sensor alone will cost around rm900-rm1000. Then need to recode/reprogram our DSC which will cost another rm400-rm500.
This was told to me by ahyaw happy motor.

Top Bottom