Database error

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Xin Yin Kuai Le ! Kung Hei Fat Choi ! :)... Still no new post and search function :(

hmmmn... not logging onto the forum every hour, no fun with out the new posts function....

as jarance says, get a life... hahaha..btw, bored at the office, nobody around...

it has been taking some time to solve and we have been monitoring the situation as well. rest assured.

ayoo missed all the 5030 and also the 5038's past few days ...the nearest was 5034 ka ....dammm .....

ICEMAN 13;708781 said:
ayoo missed all the 5030 and also the 5038's past few days ...the nearest was 5034 ka ....dammm .....

ya la... even 57Mil, missed... 9955, 4848, 8211 and 5741.. all pusing...

I was wondering how we can survive last time before new posts/today posts link was introduced. It is also worthwhile to note that any search capability is also down. Hope somebody is actively working on this. Hope I can speak out my mind eventhough I'm just a club guest. Cheers

HTTP Error 503 - Service unavailable
Introduction
The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. Some servers in this state may also simply refuse the socket connection, in which case a different error may be generated because the socket creation timed out.
503 errors in the HTTP cycle
Any client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) goes through the following cycle when it communicates with the Web server:

• Obtain an IP address from the IP name of the site (the site URL without the leading 'http://'). This lookup (conversion of IP name to IP address) is provided by domain name servers (DNSs).
  • Open an IP socket connection to that IP address.
  • Write an HTTP data stream through that socket.
  • Receive an HTTP data stream back from the Web server in response. This data stream contains status codes whose values are determined by the HTTP protocol. Parse this data stream for status codes and other useful information.
This error occurs in the final step above when the client receives an HTTP status code that it recognises as '503'.

Fixing 503 errors
The Web server is effectively 'closed for repair'. It is still functioning minimally because it can at least respond with a 503 status code, but full service is impossible i.e. the Web site is simply unavailable. There are a myriad possible reasons for this, but generally it is because of some human intervention by the operators of the Web server machine. You can usually expect that someone is working on the problem, and normal service will resume as soon as possible.
Please contact the system operators of the Web site to determine why the service is down. They will be in a much better position to help you than we are for this type of error.

inconvenience with frustration kicking in... manifesting towards annoyance!

If you've many subscribed threads, you're not so prone to this 503 thingy, I think.

seewai;709193 said:
If you've many subscribed threads, you're not so prone to this 503 thingy, I think.

This is what I was doing earlier... but its flooding my in-box, so disabled that too for the time being :(

Thanks for the tip anyways...

Bro, don't enable the inbox thing for all subscriptions....my notification is set to "None" for most of the subscription.

BlackCat;709197 said:
This is what I was doing earlier... but its flooding my in-box, so disabled that too for the time being :(

Thanks for the tip anyways...

seewai;709198 said:
Bro, don't enable the inbox thing for all subscriptions....my notification is set to "None" for most of the subscription.

Yups... done that too! :)

Dear Tom/Admin, any rough estimates when the 'new post' function will be back to normal?

Domo Arigato :4:

B33mEr;709227 said:
Dear Tom/Admin, any rough estimates when the 'new post' function will be back to normal?

No response??????????????

B33mEr;709227 said:

Dear Beemer,

We will try to get it resolved this week. The delay may have been due to the festive holidays.

JJ

dammm bought Mbox in kuda / magnum and toto ...and the "3" was missing ..0005 in kuda , 0505 in toto and none alike in Magnum ...dammm will still try hard to strike..coming soon this wed perhaps

pussy;708808 said:
ya la... even 57Mil, missed... 9955, 4848, 8211 and 5741.. all pusing...

pussy ..i heard recently you striked big time ....hu hu hu ....

31 Jan Magnum special CNY draw!!!

Mari lar mari...
Kita berjudi...
Kalo dah menang...
Hati sangat lah senang!!!

* To be sung to the tune of the famous 'Mari lah mari, kita mengundi...'

Top Bottom