Dashboard re-wrap

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jumper det

Club Guest
Hye to all kwn2,, :103:My dashboard has been removed for a.cond repairing,dashboard condition have some cracklaa guys...Any idea where can i sent this thing to re-wraped???:7: would be nice if the place near from Kajang or Seri Kembangan :4:..My ride wuz 1984 E30

hantubmwe30 just rewrapped his e30 dashboard with leather and the craftmanship is second to none...cost him a few limbs thou :) = rm300 (ipoh)

dats cheap! but if ya wanna refurbish it to ori condition it'll cost you rm800 to rm1000 if i'm not mistaken asked the price last year...

called he said RM900 for rewrap, it is expensive! Anyone else have any suggestion?

ves;336012 said:
a re-wrapped in ipoh cost rm300...

ves, sounds good. Have you done yours??
Where about in Ipoh? How long the y take to do up the job??
Thanks bro.:top:

r2d2;336033 said:
ves, sounds good. Have you done yours??
Where about in Ipoh? How long the y take to do up the job??
Thanks bro.:top:

hello bro r2d2,ves and i had re-wrapped our e30 dashboard with leather...it cost us rm300 a piece,contact eric 016-5589552,his shop is in falim,ipoh.:rock::rock:

yaya done my re-wrapped at the above mentioned place...nice chap :)

hantubmwe30;336120 said:
hello bro r2d2,ves and i had re-wrapped our e30 dashboard with leather...it cost us rm300 a piece,contact eric 016-5589552,his shop is in falim,ipoh.:rock::rock:

cool hantubmwe30 & ves, will check out the guy soon. CHEERS MATE>
is the red e30 on your avatar is your current ride?? :top:

can you pls send they guy down to KL for a few days I am sure we can get a few hundred crack dash boards for him to busy. Let' us know. best he comes with a small lorry so he can keep all his gear inside and do on the sport under the tree.... Serious!

Can we have a pic of the finished job to look at?
Sounds really interesting.Would appreciate it if we could look at it.

try to call this guy from ulu yam, 012-32707219, last time when i asked its rm250 to re-wrap the whole dash.

thiru785;336529 said:
try to call this guy from ulu yam, 012-32707219, last time when i asked its rm250 to re-wrap the whole dash.

Bro,that's a landline number or is there a typo?

cheers

Yes just called him, his name is Yeo, he can do for PVC type Rm280, Artificial Leather for Rm350 and if real leather he said can be upto Rm1000. His place is in Ulu Yam, about 30 mins away from Batu Cave, looks like a good place to try out.
Bros, How difficult to dismantle and install back the dashboard? Can we do it ourself?

Does he have experience doing e30 dashboards? It would not be cool to have him remove the dash for wrapping, then alot of things are loose/ill-fitting after re-installation.

:)

Top Bottom