Cost estimation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

redbeemer

Club Guest
Hi again Sifus, Bimmer owners...I need advise on pricing of Used or 2nd hand Steering Pump + repair kit for the steering rack. The leak is pretty bad now and it's high-time for change as i had to top-up the steering oil at every 3 days interval, at the most.Can anyone here advise or point me to a reliable and affordable BMW workshops please...?Thanks much.... :cry:

do you feel your stering heavy, if not than it is not necessary to change power stering pump, just repair rack. at stutgart they sell RM 180.00.

Darn! The steering feels so heavy and stiff, both sides, left and right. There's also this loud noise when I turn the steering wheel.

Probably it's due to the leak... But thanx for the advise, I'll drop by to Stuttgart this Saturday..

Thanx quenquen!

does it feel heavy stationary, on the move, or both? I think mine needs some work done also, feels heavy when moving slow but light when it is moving, I read from the owner's manual it is supposed to be the opposite (progressive).

It's heavy while stationary, when revving the engine a little, i can feel that it's a little light. But above all, the noise it makes is i'd say, horrendous... people outside the car starts looking when I try to turn the wheel... :cry:

Just topped the oil again, need to repair it today! ugghhh...it's heavy! :(

Top Bottom