Convoy to Kuala Selangor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 9 2004, 07:30 AM Hmmm..... now not sure which convoy to go?BFGoodrich or this one? :rolleyes: :wacko:
bro,wat more u wan 2 think??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: got tv & camera all....go this laaa...haiyooo ;) ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 8 2004, 05:12 PM Latest : THe CONVOY is on!!! Just had a conversation with Mr. VP (Kevster), and they will be some television crew coming along with us! biggrin.gifThe original plan remains the same and Kevster will provide more details soon.Tentatively, we should meet at CenterPoint (McD's) and the destination is Kuala Selangor.TIME: 8am (i know its early but less traffic!!)Location : CenterPoint (McD's)Destination : Kuala Selangor (Breakfast by the River!)Please confirm your attendance here!1. Kevster2. DD3. elwine304. Albundy5. JPB6. sideways7. jeffreyewe8. fabianyee9. alvin10. three2811. Crymson12.13. 2centsPlease don't drive too fast. Make it a nice cruising.
I'm finally back online. Count me in!

OKie posting the proposed route for the convoy.WE will meet at CenterPoint Mc.D's at 8am. Then will proceed to the NKVE and go towards Subang, exit the toll pay 90 cents and go towards Shah Alam Stadium via Federal Highway, pay RM 1 for toll (knnccb). Exit from highway and head towards Bukit Jelutong.At the traffic light, turn into the new road (Kuala Selangor signage should be there) and take that road all the way to Ijuk, then join the old trunk road to Kuala Selangor.WE should be having breakfast at Kuala Selangor by 9am, its a nice place beside the river and fresh seafood!RgdsAl

Originally posted by ALBundy@Dec 10 2004, 10:53 PM OKie posting the proposed route for the convoy.WE will meet at CenterPoint Mc.D's at 8am. Then will proceed to the NKVE and go towards Subang, exit the toll pay 90 cents and go towards Shah Alam Stadium via Federal Highway, pay RM 1 for toll (knnccb). Exit from highway and head towards Bukit Jelutong.At the traffic light, turn into the new road (Kuala Selangor signage should be there) and take that road all the way to Ijuk, then join the old trunk road to Kuala Selangor.WE should be having breakfast at Kuala Selangor by 9am, its a nice place beside the river and fresh seafood!RgdsAl
AL, i think there is a exist at shah alam from Damasara using the NKVE. After the exist from the shah alam toll, there is signboard showing the way toward bukit jelutong... I thnik it is much faster and easier.... I think the highway just open about 2 months ago...

Good suggestion jarance, will use your suggestion! :rolleyes:

arlo, make sure food and place of eating is halal. if not other muslim members are not interested to come.

Originally posted by Zoggee@Dec 9 2004, 03:07 PM got pork or not....???? if got then maybe I'll bring my new Khaki Pukul Puchong too. :D ahem...actually want to run in my new engine. :D
u from puchong or not?me from puchong....at least can have gang...i did see a silver e30 near my house....with a slight loud exhaust...your friend?

May I suggest that everyone does their very best to show up at the meeting point on time? Its certainly early but please don't hold up the rest OK.

DD, I am bringing my family, wanna help me to fix the child seat..so much work knnccb. Heard yellow submarine and blackcheebai will cum also!! It will be fun!

Can DD / Kevster30 / anyone please bring some of the new car stickers to sell? The old one (with previous site address) needs to be changed. Thanks, and see you all tomorrow!

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Dec 11 2004, 10:41 PM Can DD / Kevster30 / anyone please bring some of the new car stickers to sell? The old one (with previous site address) needs to be changed. Thanks, and see you all tomorrow!
wkwoo69, the current batch of new car stickers still carry the old domain. We're in the midst of ironing this out and do some new prints.Bundy, need to have a look at your baby car seat first. I'm sure Zoggee and some other experienced daddys here will be able to help you if I can't make it.....ekekek.....worse come to worse, I come over to your place today later and help you fix it ready for the big day tmr.Baby A's day out!

Try to come la....at least we have nice seafood noodle/porridge for breakfast! and can also buy fresh fish/udang and etc...

1. Kevster2. DD3. elwine304. Albundy5. JPB6. sideways7. jeffreyewe8. fabianyee9. alvin10. three2811. Crymson12. wkwoo69CHESTER JOIN ALSO LAR.... WILL B COOL...CHEERS B :D

Hey jeff, you getting the walkies? But you r at the PCFair right? So probably you won't be able to make it....1. Kevster2. DD3. elwine304. Albundy5. fabian6. three287. Crymson8. wkwoo699. kahar10. JaranceThe gang from Klang? XTR? mctnesh?

Hey jeff, you getting the walkies? But you r at the PCFair right? So probably you won't be able to make it....1. Kevster2. DD3. elwine304. Albundy5. fabian6. three287. Crymson8. wkwoo699. kahar10. MctNesh (Driver) & Jarance (Navigator)The gang from Klang? XTR? mctnesh? XTR in Penang (So can;t make it) Acegreaser (Have to work)See you guys at Mac D..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom