Convoy to Kuala Selangor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBundy

Founding Member
Latest : THe CONVOY is on!!! Just had a conversation with Mr. VP (Kevster), and they will be some television crew coming along with us! biggrin.gifThe original plan remains the same and Kevster will provide more details soon.Tentatively, we should meet at CenterPoint (McD's) and the destination is Kuala Selangor.TIME: 8am (i know its early but less traffic!!)Location : CenterPoint (McD's)Destination : Kuala Selangor (Breakfast by the River!)Please confirm your attendance here!1. Kevster2. DD3. elwine304. Albundy5. JPB6. sideways7. jeffreyewe8. fabianyee9. alvin10. three2811. CrymsonPlease don't drive too fast. Make it a nice cruising.

This week's kinda bad. Busy with my bro's wedding on Sunday.

Hopefully this event will take place soon, eagerly waiting for a convoy after 2 earlier convoys(Putrajaya & Klang Seafood) was also cancelled last minute. :unsure: :(

There should be one convoy this coming Sunday.....

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 7 2004, 12:36 PM There should be one convoy this coming Sunday.....
Are you are referring to the BFGoodrich Motorshow event convoy?There is a thread going on abt it.

:D I guess this sunday's convoy is on ...hmmm.. albundy ...whats the time and the meetup spot ...cheers

I am no longer organising it. Someone else can take over.

THe CONVOY is on!!! Just had a conversation with Mr. VP (Kevster), and they will be some television crew coming along with us! :DThe original plan remains the same and Kevster will provide more details soon.Tentatively, we should meet at CenterPoint (McD's) and the destination is Kuala Selangor.TIME: 8am (i know its early but less traffic!!)Location : CenterPoint (McD's)Destination : Kuala Selangor (Breakfast by the River!)Please confirm your attendance here!1. Kevster2.3.4.5.6.

THe CONVOY is on!!! Just had a conversation with Mr. VP (Kevster), and they will be some television crew coming along with us! :DThe original plan remains the same and Kevster will provide more details soon.Tentatively, we should meet at CenterPoint (McD's) and the destination is Kuala Selangor.TIME: 8am (i know its early but less traffic!!)Location : CenterPoint (McD's)Destination : Kuala Selangor (Breakfast by the River!)Please confirm your attendance here!1. Kevster2.3.4.5.6.7. 8. CrymsonPlease don't drive too fast. Make it a nice cruising.

i would love to go ...but working ler....wat a waste....but my old UDM oso can join ah?....all those shining beemers.....and one out of place....faded silver beemer....Hmmm...maybe i need to get her painted pronto!

Latest : THe CONVOY is on!!! Just had a conversation with Mr. VP (Kevster), and they will be some television crew coming along with us! biggrin.gifThe original plan remains the same and Kevster will provide more details soon.Tentatively, we should meet at CenterPoint (McD's) and the destination is Kuala Selangor.TIME: 8am (i know its early but less traffic!!)Location : CenterPoint (McD's)Destination : Kuala Selangor (Breakfast by the River!)Please confirm your attendance here!1. Kevster2. DD3. elwine304. Albundy5. JPB6. sideways7. jeffreyewe8. fabianyee9. alvin10. three2811. CrymsonPlease don't drive too fast. Make it a nice cruising.

Lovely, about time for a longish drive - but looks like its the usual suspects again. Look forward to meeting on Sunday!DD - you coming, given your bro's wedding? 1. Kevster2. DD3. elwine304. Albundy5. JPB6. sideways7. jeffreyewe8. fabianyee9. alvin10. three2811. Crymson12. wkwoo69Please don't drive too Slow :D :D

Hmmm..... now not sure which convoy to go?BFGoodrich or this one? :rolleyes: :wacko:

Alright ppl! The convoy is all systems go!!!!!For this sunday's convoy, Dream Machines (tv programme airing on Jan) and Driven (magazine) will be coming along for the drive.I would like to, at this time request for four seats in any of our rides to chaffuer our guests during this drive.HOW? I would like to propose Fabian and Albundy's rides......OK guys? So let's make it a nice Sunday Morning Drive!

Excuse .........., do we go there for breakfast oni arh ? What is good there ?What time r u expecting to come back from K.Selangor ? Is the place that we gonna hangout "kids-friendly" ? :huh: You knowlar.......I have to pre-arrange with my tauke (kids) first....... :D :ph34r: I oni been to Sg. Selangor (near K.Selangor) for river fishing........there ..... nothing lar !

Originally posted by kevster30@Dec 9 2004, 10:32 AM For this sunday's convoy, Dream Machines (tv programme airing on Jan) and Driven (magazine) will be coming along for the drive. I would like to propose Fabian and Albundy's rides......OK guys?
Bro, you trying to scare these 2 poor fellas, ah ? I mean the guests ... :lol: Have fun everyone. I can't make it but may bump into you guys in the area around that time ...

Dun worry, I will be driving slow. Thinking of bringing my family to enjoy the seafood there kekeke...koryong bump into us? Where? Kuala Selangor ka?

I will try my best to make it. Definitely gonna drive slow because if I go, I'll be bringing my wife and baby along.....

got pork or not....???? if got then maybe I'll bring my new Khaki Pukul Puchong too. :D ahem...actually want to run in my new engine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom