convert PCD 100 to 114

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hkh_88

Club Guest
Izzit posible to do it???? coz i saw some FR rim are very nice & some have very deep dish :angry: But very sad, they all are PCD 114 with offset 20-25 but my car have PCD100 :cry: anyone think that before??

malaysia boleh mah!
but better not play play wor!
unless it comes with 8 holes,thn it would fit PCD100 & PCD 114.... :nyehehe:
thn i think tht should work...
sifus???

yup like Tyke said, u can opt for the 8 holes rims, like my previous rim. .. otherwise.. I dont think it is wise to DIY the PCD..
after all.. what makes u think that u r better than the BMW engineers? :getyourfactsright: kekekke someone is using this line before ya kekekke ;)

Hi...

Dont know if this help...

I do convert my PCD98 punto to PCD100 due to limited no of PCD98 wheels.

I use custom made CNC spacer. So far so good but i never/unable to push it beyond 170kmh since running on 17".

Originally posted by airylush@Nov 30 2005, 07:29 PM
Hi...

Dont know if this help...

I do convert my PCD98 punto to PCD100 due to limited no of PCD98 wheels.

I use custom made CNC spacer. So far so good but i never/unable to push it beyond 170kmh since running on 17".
how much cost the spacer?? got any vibration ahh?

Around RM200-250 per piece... someplace got cheaper but u need to find a good place to get an accurate custom made aluminium spacer (using CNC Macine) for ur car....

Vibration a bit since i am using 17" (convert 14" to 17") but i feel no vibration at all after doing the high speed balancing...

My spacer was only 90% accurate since it was a rush job and cost me 250 each...

hie Airylush,

Do mind to let us know where is the engineering shop can made such good spacer ???

I have a friend driving volkswagen golf CTI wanna convert from 4X100 to 5X120 .

Thanks alot...

Originally posted by KiNaKa@Dec 1 2005, 07:04 PM
hie Airylush,

Do mind to let us know where is the engineering shop can made such good spacer ???

I have a friend driving volkswagen golf CTI wanna convert from 4X100 to 5X120 .

Thanks alot...
4X100 to 5X120 is not easy to do... try drawing the holes for both configurations on separate piece of paper and try to find best overlap configuration. Trouble is 2 of the holes would be too close. I've tried.

However, i remember seeing such spacer in ebay. but most R3V forummers have doubt about it.

yep, agree... 4 x100 to 5x120... I think it is possible but the hole will be to close........ For me.. a bit scary...

Done my spacer at Puchong... will find the better place and inform u guys soon..

hi guys! i've done a PCD conversion to my E30 couple of months ago, am using 5X114.3 now....tested on the highway at carzy speed and dont feel any vibration. did mine for 1K with lifetime warranty. 22mm at the front and 25mm at the rear...reason being is that i just love the Nippon rims kekekekekke....sorry to offend the purist:)

Top Bottom