Congratulations to X'tracooljustin

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Vincent Hor

Club Guest
After 6 hard years of studies and fun (with his Beemer in Uni) Justin has finally graduated with a First Class Honours Degree in Architecture from the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai. To top up his achievements, he is also the recipient for the Anugerah Medal Fakulti. His convocation will take place on 17th August 2009 while his Anugerah Medal Fakulti award presentation will be held on 14th August 2009. As parents we are proud of his achievement. Justin, good job and keep up with your achievements in your career life. As friends and members in this close community, please join me to congratulate Justin for his fine achievements.

daddy's proud of you, justin! :)

congrats to you and best wishes in your career in singapore.

Congrat... Justin...

Now.. can do some renovation plan for my house (FOC) ... LOL

Congrats to you Vincent on your sons achievements, and to Justin, its time to repay back Dad...send him to Hawaii on your first paycheck...

Vincent would be now looking forward to the next milestone - daughter in-law's cup of tea.. hehehe...

Vincent, Congratulations go out to you for this proud moment as a parent.
Justin, Congratulations for being a First Class Honours student as well as bagging the Anugerah Medal Fakulti. Now, come back and contribute to your country or have we lost another 'talented son' to our neighbour...

First of all, Congrats to Vincent for being an excellence Dad, and to Justin YOU Have MAKE Malaysia Proud!

Support Okow, Justin..... Come back!! Hahaaa..

congratulations to both of you...a proud daddy and a first class son....
keep it up Justin...

(note: i'll be at the Dean's List Award presentation tmrw too...for my sister)

Top Bottom