Complete Lost Of Braking Function

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

terry8

Club Guest
I had a scary experience where I lost complete braking function of my E46. It was a good thing I was in a carpark and I was driving slowly. I had to drive on 1st and 2nd gear with the manual gear to get to the workshop.They fixed the problem citing a sensor malfunction. After 6 months I asked the workshop which sensor was malfunctioning but they forgot. Can some guru tell me which sensor is this so that I can ask them to test this sensor everytime during my service because I do not want this to happen again.Can you please advise ? ThanksTerry

hi bro..

What model is ur car? Lost of function for brake is normally due to leak in vacuum pressure or failure of the brake servo or master cylinder. first time hearing a sensor causing it.

Iceduke;818088 said:
hi bro..

What model is ur car? Lost of function for brake is normally due to leak in vacuum pressure or failure of the brake servo or master cylinder. first time hearing a sensor causing it.

Yeah. I thought it was strange. It is fixed now. I just want to know what to make sure my mechanic check so that this wont happen again. It was really scary.

Top Bottom