Come lets do this

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

XXX

Founding Member
On Sunday,11.Nov.2007 our BMWCM [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]friends[/COLOR][/COLOR] in Termeloh will organise Hari Raya open house.Venue is Stadium Termeloh time 2.30pm.They have being doing this for the last 4 years.In this conjunction they will invite Rumah orang tua Dan kurang upaya,rumah anak yatim Dan persatuan ibu tunggal. All this people will be given small amount of donation. This is one trip that all of you should not missed.The food is not to be missed and their hospitality. Those who has gone before know.I am going for this trip and those who want please put your name down. Each car is require to make RM50 donation for this trip. It is not RM50 person, not only we will have fun but we will be helping the unfortunate.The numbers of cars is not limited, also planing a convoy to this function. Planing to depart from KL at 11am on 11.Nov.2007.[COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Meeting[/COLOR][/COLOR] point is Petronas before the karak highway toll coming from Batu Caves.Lets make this happen it would be great if the committee of BMWCM can come for this trip. There will be minister to attending this function. The Sultan him self has not confirm his attendance but his second son Tengku Muda will be attending.This is the guy that has the only M1 in the country. Register here: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15437

Hallo

To xxx
From Johnny (cantonese)
I never been be4. How to pay? How to member? I just buy my bmcar only loh so I donwan tumpang anybody can or not lah? Where we sleep?

Yooohoooo Mr YMCA Brat need to intro yourself in the newbieszz section b4 joining up as a member..

Top Bottom