Cobra Connex Anti Theft device

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

louiswaw

Club Guest
Hi, im recently using camry installed with Cobra Connex anti theft device. My e60 japan spec will e out soon & im planning to shift my cobra connex device into my e60.Anyone of u install before of this device??? Is it suitable for e60 japan spec?pls advice me thanx

I am getting my E60 from Japan as well. The technical person against the idea of messing with the eletronic. No. no would be the answer.

hi bros' ,
pls dont take the risk...anything may happen....some i enconter they bypass the fuel pump wireharness and due to that the whole set wire got to change cost 40K
no joke..

i also wanted to install alarm but didn't coz this e60 model has too many electronics. those person who install the alarm system is not trained to do for electronic car like bmw. imagine they do for ferrari. die man!

I never hear newer model BMW kena curi, unless someone has your key (ie. car wash, jockey service). that's y they always hijack only

i did install the cobra connex to my e60, so far so good.
ask the acc ppl dont cut any wires, dunt cut fuel system during recovery...shud be no problem

Anybody install BMW Connecteddrive? Remember brochure sent to me few months ago. I think it's good also.

Cobra? My dad's Hilux kena curi pun with Cobra.

Do you really need an external alarm for BMW.

Top Bottom