Club "start-up package"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jerman

I understand that we are now awaiting the final ROC approval on the official registration of the club. Not sure how long more it will take, yes? Suggestion to the club committee,
  • How about a "start-up package" consisting of the Club's t-shirt or shirt plus a cap, car sticker or something........ for say, RM 100?
  • Since the Club's car sticker and Shirt are such favourite items!
  • This could help the club to off-set some of the admin cost.
Cheers

Good suggestion Jerman. Actually, those suggestions have been introduced in the Committee's meetings and the actual package is still under our due consideration. Announcements on the membership fees and the package/benefits will be made known at the appropriate time. Thx

good idea though....

we'll need an editorial board then...:D

We used to have a newsletter, the project led by a charming lady. Too bad it died a natural death :(

As I said in those days before forummers Dimples & Mactnesh put in their effort, it takes a great deal of effort to sustain the newsletter & unless there's funding & sincere committment, the newsletter will die a natural death.

KL2DC said:
How about a club e-newsletter?
Danny.. received your stuff in the mail. Yours is on the way. Thanks for the mag. I will present it to the committee and could prove to be a good benchmark should they decide to come up with something similar.

nikazwaa said:
Danny.. received your stuff in the mail. Yours is on the way. Thanks for the mag. I will present it to the committee and could prove to be a good benchmark should they decide to come up with something similar.

great...glad you received the stuff in good order. Don't forget to post pics.

FYI the magazine is monthly and is part of the USD40 annual dues. I also get a bi-monthly regional b/w newsletter, which I should've sent as well.

start up package and Club dues shall be confirmed in due course and informed to all ASAP since ROS approval is done...

yah... its a good idea
maybe tom and me and collaborate something
from my point of view.. our club always have something to do every week
for example the 5ers... those thing can be put inside the newletter....
everybody can enjoy it... and this is a channel to promote our beloved club..

dont u all agree?

HI,
ive just joined the club....may i know how to obtained the car sticker n hw much does it cost?

thx.
aim

Hi AIM1006

Join us at our TT sesion from there the committee will hand you the car sticker and it will only cost you 1 Teh tarik.
Also pls introduce yourself in the newbies section..

ANNOUNCEMENT

The committee has decided that the BMW Club Official TT will be Monthly TT starting Nov 2006.

Official TT would be held on every 2nd Friday of the month. So the next Official TT would be on 10 Nov. Stay tuned for more info.

You can organise your own gatherings if there is no official TT for that particular week, but we do hope that when there is an Official TT on that week your group will organise yourselves to attend the Club TT.

Click below to the new Official TT Thread:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forum...368#post168368

Oh... I better keep my opinions to meself then.

Can I ask what is the benefit in joining this club? How is the RM150+RM150 justified?

aiks you should know better what...abt how a club works...how the fees come to be....

Top Bottom