Chrome Exhaust Tips

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DolCeAddicT

Club Guest
Hello guys! Would like to know where most of you all get your chrome tips from and how much did the tips cost you. I've seen some original ACS stuff ranging from RM 1000+ and replicas for about RM 700+, a little too pricey imo. :( Would like to know if there are any cheaper alternatives out there before ending up getting a set of the replicas. Thanks guys! :)

if u r going for a replica, can contact ah pao at 019 3221818 (location: Jln Ampang) for best price. otherwise, calvin tan (segambut) would be able to help u on an ori.

Thanks bro! Do you have a rough idea how much will the tips cost? I saw an advertisement in motortrader selling ACS replica tips for RM300+, anyone has any experience with those?

the rm 200+ to 300+ tailpipe is made locally and the acs wording is very blur...and it will rust so be careful...the shape of the binocular style is also abit out.

Marco;203895 said:
the rm 200+ to 300+ tailpipe is made locally and the acs wording is very blur...and it will rust so be careful...the shape of the binocular style is also abit out.

Luckily i read your post, marco. :) Nearly wanted to pick up one this morning, i guess i would be better off getting one of the 700+ tips then?

Top Bottom