Exhaust tip

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
before you conclude that the ACS box is the best in the market, please check out GreenGhost's ride.

Prepare to be BLOWN away.

Daniel said:
what's the premium of the original over the replica?

You did ask - so i replied with the price.
Didnt mention anything about being the best in the universe or whatever...
If my efforts are not appreciated - fine.

Yes you did answer but is wasn't complete. I asked what's the premium of the original tip over the replica. You only replied with the price in which you paid for yours. So why is your panties in a bunch? Besides, i asked you that 2 days ago.

I do realise that your efforts to inform the rest of us that your ACS box is soooo nice and soooo good. We get the point! You loveeeeee your box. Thank You.

So how come you have a replica tip with your so-called original ACS box?

Figure it out yourself. I dont spoon-feed babies.
Mine is original - entirely. :) Enuf said. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I simply stated mine.

If you still insist your ACS box is authentic, ok then.

Good for you.

Congratulations on your authentic ACS muffler.

Thank you for sharing.:D

Still wondering what's got your panties in such a bunch. Were you expecting me to reply with a compliment for your input?

Do i really need to reply to your every response?

replica rm1100... but no where compared to ori... heard on 3er's car.. solid n nice..

3er was just to share, there's the price he paid for.. so no issue on that..

anyway, john thks for sharing man... !

cheers.

jsen,
just to make things very clear, the RM1100 replica you're refering to..... what item is that?

daniel,

its just the replica ac muffler... not including the tip which i bought separately...

the tip= rm 500.. tat was 1 yr ago :( .. i think now got lots of option where u can get it cheaper le..!

ok ok. thanks for clearing that up for me.

the tip... well its always the case isn't it. after buying something, the price will drop! i know how that feels like, xian man.

daniel, no prob...

haiz.. wat to do man... i more sienz... see the price now... jia lat...but at least better for those who wants to buy it now...

Top Bottom