Charity Drive to Spastic Home in Klang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sithwarrior

Club Guest
Sorry for starting this thread a little late. Been busy. Anyways I would just like to take this opurtunity to thank all those who showed up for this event on Saturday and most of all thank you to the main man Mr Okow for organizing this little outing. Okow you’re the man. Something this simple turned out to be really meaningfull for those who showed up. Just goes to show that BMW club Malaysia does have a heart. Everyone met at the BP station along the federal highway at about 9.30am & at 10am we started moving. We arrived there about 10.45. and as soon as we arrived we were greeted by kids with big smiles. The kind of smiles that money can’t buy. We just knew they were sincerely excited when they saw us. After a short speech by their VP, the kids gave us a little dance performance. Very entertaining. Thanks to Alvin aka Macho Macho Man, Alvin’s friend ( don’t know his name lah ), Okow – The man of the year and Kahar - Bling Bling Boy for taking these kids for a drive with their rides. They had such good fun. It was a great day for all. I hope for the next charity event we will get more participation, donation and cars.Now lets start posting the pictures….. Nikk, Okow, 5201, XXX, VP ewe…. and who ever had a camera.. start posting. Sorry ahh my pics not so clear coz camera phone only lah

Top Bottom