Change Temp & Time Format

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

saat

Club Guest
I just did my E85 system setting and software upgrade, and I just discovered that the OAT (Outside Air Temperature) which previously showed in Centigrade is now showing in Fahrenheit.Fiddled around and found the following:1. To change from C to F vv, display the OAT and press the button at the end of the indicator stalk for a few seconds.2. To change the time format from 12-24hrs vv, display the time and press the button at the end of the indicator stalk.I couldn't find it in the manual. Hope it is of help to someone, unless I'm the blurr one.

Now that I have more time to reread the manual. It is there. Thanks

This is breaking my own lifelong rule of reading the manual first/

Saat, half the fun is in discovering things the macho way - trial and error :) hehehe. manuals are for sissies.... Maybe that's why until today I still dunno how to use Voice Command :(

wobbles;688927 said:
Saat, half the fun is in discovering things the macho way - trial and error :) hehehe. manuals are for sissies.... Maybe that's why until today I still dunno how to use Voice Command :(

Voice Command? Dont get me started on that. I tried for 3 years and gave up.

affan66;689032 said:
heheheh ... RTFM... RTFM

I did! I did! on top of Fraser's Hill but couldn't find it. Instead got better results trying it myself.

Top Bottom