CD Player

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tanks

Club Guest
Just wondering has anyone changed your Cassette Player into CD player on E46? Is it possible to do it? How much does it cost? Thanks! :dunno:

ya one my buddy did it

u gotta get a holder to fit the standard 1 DIN player :)

cheers

Originally posted by leakwoon@Mar 24 2006, 12:02 PM
ya one my buddy did it

u gotta get a holder to fit the standard 1 DIN player :)

cheers
Leakwoon,

Your buddy want to sell his radio/cassette player? I'm interested.

his one is JAP also one wor

the radio cant pakai here one

no changer also

tat's y using non BMW single disc player now lo :D

Originally posted by leakwoon@Mar 24 2006, 03:37 PM
his one is JAP also one wor

the radio cant pakai here one

no changer also

tat's y using non BMW single disc player now lo :D
Aisey! Jap one ah?? If you got summore fren wanna sell E46 radio cassette head unit (late 2001 onwards), let me know, can? :)

wglee,

I'm getting a 325i soon, mayb in a month time... If I can find the original 1 DIN CD, I'll sell the casstte set. But how much is the 1 DIN CD? Where to get it oh? Thanks! :blink:

Originally posted by tanks@Mar 24 2006, 08:55 PM
wglee,

I'm getting a 325i soon, mayb in a month time... If I can find the original 1 DIN CD, I'll sell the casstte set. But how much is the 1 DIN CD? Where to get it oh? Thanks! :blink:
By the word "original", do you mean the original BMW radio/CD head unit? If so, I don't know how much it costs, nor where to get it. Maybe AB can order for you, or you could get it off a UK-spec BMW.

What I do know is that there are E46 owners who have installed non-BMW/aftermarket single-DIN CD players [with an adaptor bracket so that the aftermarket unit cosmetically integrates with the dashboard] as an upgrade exercise, according to my enquiries with Tehnichi, KL Auto and Klasse Audio (all are car hi-fi shops).

Yes, if you do decide to dump your E46 325i's BMW radio cassette head unit, do let me know. Thanks! :D

Your topic has been towed to the appropriate section, in the future please refer to the main forum page for guidance.
There will be a link from the original place of posting leading to the new place (This states the approriate place).
If this thread is a tech question and if you are not sure which catergory to post under, please post under general tech.
If this thread is a 'FS or WTB' then post in the classifieds.

Thank You

-The Moderator

does the original e46 cd player have a same plug as all e46???or is it just straight swap between radio and cd?

Top Bottom