Caution: Tmn Melewar Gombak

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

1GGte

Club Guest
Fellow BMW owners, a word of advise. Be cautious if you park your car in Tmn Melewar, Gombak (Jln Marmar 1). Its a main road with a lot of traffic (bus route too) but...Got my car ripped off, windows broken, number plate broken, fibre bumper ripped off, parts stolen from engine etc. All at 7.30 at nite with a lot of traffic and the neighbours dont say a thing ( or give a damn). Car was parked 3 feet from main gate left for 3hrs under bright street light. Intercooler was sawed of with hacksaw! Dont blame anyone but myself, wrong neighbourhood to be in. rgds, Sad

1GGte;328218 said:
Fellow BMW owners, a word of advise. Be cautious if you park your car in Tmn Melewar, Gombak (Jln Marmar 1). Its a main road with a lot of traffic (bus route too) but...Got my car ripped off, windows broken, number plate broken, fibre bumper ripped off, parts stolen from engine etc. All at 7.30 at nite with a lot of traffic and the neighbours dont say a thing ( or give a damn). Car was parked 3 feet from main gate left for 3hrs under bright street light. Intercooler was sawed of with hacksaw! Dont blame anyone but myself, wrong neighbourhood to be in.

rgds,
Sad

When did this happen?

damn scary man...

the place you parked ... was it in front of somebodys house or apartment ?

i kena once in Jalan Nagasari area... parked infront of someones house(i parked on the elevated kerb in from of some shophouses) as the road was damn jam and went over to a nearby Mamak for the traffic to ease.

Damn when i cam back - they ripped of the rear number plate holder of my Wira. Smashed my headlights.

damn...

Parked in front of fiancees hse.Just infront of gate, sad to say not blocking anyone or anything. Incident happened on Saturday nite, future in laws 33 years wedding anniversary.What an end to a good nite. Sad part is that they had to break the window, not easy to source for that after all it is a 23 year old car. Hope they have a good life though.

1GGte...sorry to hear about that...

that whole area is like that one...my bro's modded satria gti also kena at that area...his car's front and rear bumper got ripped off just like that and also the roof spoiler...got his intercooler ripped off also...all this happens while the car is parked inside the house compound with spot light positioned on the car...ganas ler...

that place got alot of drug addicts, mat rempits and gangster wan...

with the tarak nampak attitude it's kindda norn these days that NO ONE SEEN ANYTHING..

Just like what happen to me a couple of years back ..... neighbor saw the entire incident but not make a single noise .....

Mr Gians getting daring nowdays...infact i guess they are prepared if they are confronted anytime ... watch out guys. My 2 cents advice - always keep an eye on the car, lets say every half an hour or so or get a alarm system that send sms to your HP when ever the shock sensor goes ON . I got one in my car, and quite reliable. Simple sms will alert you ex: 1) car door open 2) engine start 3) Battery disconneted and etc, it come with immobilizer as well - i think this system is common now.

For those encounters bad days before.. sorry to hear that guys. Be alert.

shiva73;335658 said:
Mr Gians getting daring nowdays...infact i guess they are prepared if they are confronted anytime ... watch out guys. My 2 cents advice - always keep an eye on the car, lets say every half an hour or so or get a alarm system that send sms to your HP when ever the shock sensor goes ON . I got one in my car, and quite reliable. Simple sms will alert you ex: 1) car door open 2) engine start 3) Battery disconneted and etc, it come with immobilizer as well - i think this system is common now.

For those encounters bad days before.. sorry to hear that guys. Be alert.

Hello bro. Can you share with us, what kinda alarm system that you have now on your car? Which brand? Kinda interested though. :smokin:

Top Bottom