carbon fiber door pillar

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

noobie

Club Guest
Guys,do you happen to know where to get the carbon fiber door pillar for e60? I went to 3 locations today, exoticmods, eurotuner & obermier. only exoticmods has it. But the one they have will turn yellow. if you know of shops that have the better ones, can you pls recommend? thanks.btw, my car is almost ready. yesterday body panels done already. today bumpers + door handles. Can collect the car this thursday. looks very good... the reflection of the pearl effect is very nice :)noobie.

You mean the whole door piller changed to carbon fiber? Why not you try those 3M Di-Noc? Those carbon fiber stickers are really good looking and good quality too :)

Well, the stickers are Allright but are non reflective.and doesn't give tge 3D impact as the ones I saw.

Yup, they are matte carbon fiber stickers but those original 3M products are really good :) There are many china copy cat nowadays though. If you want reflective then you probably need to get a real carbon fiber part but personally, I think matte looks better.

btw there is a type of reflective carbon fiber sticker looks okay , cheaper than the 3M and the quality is the same.

i need to find the phone number of the supplier just need to find where it is hehehe will update maybe tomorrow.

Top Bottom