Car wash

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

theanshye

Club Guest
Hi ladies & gentlemens How do you ppl keep your ride shiny & out of scratches when sending to car wash?Any premieum high quality & detailing car wash to reccond?Thanks folks

Platinum Car Wash at Taman Megah. Just behind Secret Recipe bro, car always come out clean and pristine everytime I visit

casper909;842921 said:
Platinum Car Wash at Taman Megah. Just behind Secret Recipe bro, car always come out clean and pristine everytime I visit

Price for a normal wash?

Come to EB Car Wash. We have a F30 gathering there almost every Sunday.
Address is 3 Jln PJU 3/42 Sunway Damansara

Come to EB Car Wash. We have a F30 gathering there almost every Sunday.
Address is 3 Jln PJU 3/42 Sunway Damansara

Normally I just wash my car at my neighborhood car wash. Try them out and choose the best one. Even if I tell you there is one that's good at my place, would you want to travel 30km just to have your car washed?

For those in staying in Melawati-Ampang area, if you know Suzi Corner, theres a car wash beside it.
What i like is that they uses microfibre cloth and quite accomodate if you ask them to be extra careful or want extra attention. Its just the below the MRR2 flyover, as you turn from Jln Ampang to Mrr2, its about 20-30 metres fron the junction. They also have nano coating done there at reasonable price. Happy washing !

i normally wash at CCAUTOSPA. there i have a great service given to me. and the price is very affordable. rm 15 for wash and vacuum and the soap they use, swirl marks all gone. they have techniques to was. its behind kota damansara Sri KDU. just right behind Sri KDU

Thanks all. A very good advise from all of you. Now I can keep my blackie out of swirl marks :love:

Best to do coating first, then after that you can wash the car yourself .. you get satisfaction and exercise.

it's almost impossible to keep fine marks from getting visible on a black car. regular washing, no matter how delicate, will produce those fine scratch marks. if you're really anal, you'll need to detail your car two or three times a year.

Top Bottom