Car wash shampoo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sh_Callum

Club Guest
Anyone has any good recommendation of which brand is the best for car wash ? I used Turtle wax shampoo but I noticed that it cannot remove stains. Any suggestions ? Thanks.

sh_Callum said:
Anyone has any good recommendation of which brand is the best for car wash ? I used Turtle wax shampoo but I noticed that it cannot remove stains. Any suggestions ? Thanks.
After trying many types of car shampoos, I have concluded that after dilution they are more or less the same in general washing away dust and grease.
For more difficult stain I use clay bar, or my finger nail and that is being lazy :) The main difference would be which wax you use after that.

thread starter : what sort of stain are you talking about ? tarmac , grease etc etc ..... as i believe for hard stains ya need a degreaser for it ...and i use optimum degreaser for hard stains and meguiars car wash ...the blue version.

I meant grease, normal shampoo cannot remove them. Thanks Iceman for the suggestions,

I'm kinda lazy so I send to Carwash...

But for maintenance can try meguiars wash wax spray... Easy to spray and wipe! Although expensive...

Yeah most often I send outside to wash but once in a few months I will do a QC check around my car and remove stubborn stains and gosh the amount of paint chips on the paint and windscreen chips is alarming no thanks to high speed stones!

I use Turtlewax F21 shampoo. Its decently priced and doesnt streak.

but if you like bubbles when you are washing, you would be disappointed.

Top Bottom