Car respray dilemma

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jumpman

Club Guest
I'm planning to respray my ride to white. Having the following choices: 1. Alpine White2. Crystal White3. Championship White4. Pearl White Thinking of trying Crystal White, any opinions? I like the kinda white which stands out in the sunlight, clear and reflective at night.

Which model's your ride? White cars that stand out is usually a b*tch to maintain :p

is the crystal white from the brand aikka??

another white which is nice is the toyota superwhite 2 040... its a damn white white colour...

skar19;199694 said:
is the crystal white from the brand aikka??

another white which is nice is the toyota superwhite 2 040... its a damn white white colour...

hey skar, I'm not sure what brand it's from but comparing crystal and pearl white, what's the difference?

pearl has different shades which makes it look different colour at different angles

my choice would be white pearl with blue base... similar to the ones u see on fiat coupe.. on certain angles it looks like metallic silver and on certain angles it looks like white

Thinking of white myself too but only later in the year when budget permits.......pls post pictures once you have decided and done the re-spray bro......I'm also thinking of a white and black combination,ie black roof......good luck anyway on your decision....

hey rexmail, white is indeed a great colour but it depends on whether ur willing to maintain it or not. I'm also thinking along the same lines as you, tho i plan to paint the hood black instead of the roof. planning to add stripes at the side as well tho i've not made up my mind on that..hehe

I would agree with DanPromote on "white pearl with blue base" its special and look like the 745i that owned by Saudi's Prince

geoffreylee;200180 said:
I would agree with DanPromote on "white pearl with blue base" its special and look like the 745i that owned by Saudi's Prince

hm..special indeed. What about the price of the paint? Hope it isn't too exp, i'll look it up anyways..thanks for the info. Going over to the workshop tomoro hehe

Top Bottom