Car Dealer Runaway & Stole My Car - E90 320i (A)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nizan1979;724312 said:
Still no action from the police .....arghhh.....

bro i pity your dilema, i really hope you can solve the issue.

from insurance co point of view its bad .
as you willingly gave him your car key. that could consitute negligence of owner and insurance company may not compesate you as stolen car.

have you talk to your insurance agent on this and ask for feedback ? , if you claim car stolen ?

thats the worst case senario i can think of at the moment. knowing our PDRM working atitute they expect stolen car to apear abandon at road side or at parking lot to get it back. there is no car recovery task forces like other country.
this is from my own expeirence of car being stolen few year back. but mine was a break-in thus i got back 90% from insurance.

good luck.

all the best to bro nizan1979....too bad for what happened.

do update us on progress...no policeman in our bmwcm to help ka?

choq;724410 said:
all the best to bro nizan1979....too bad for what happened.

do update us on progress...no policeman in our bmwcm to help ka?

Keyboard hitman ramai lar bro...

A very sad story. Truly i know the feeling. Be patient bro, dont loose hope. Believe me, God will show u the way.

Based on my experience, police are too lazy to make further investigation. During my case, they straightaway classify it as "RKM"/ RUJUK KE MAJISTERIT. meaning i have to settle it by appointing lawyer, and go to the court.

saz;724421 said:
Based on my experience, police are too lazy to make further investigation. During my case, they straightaway classify it as "RKM"/ RUJUK KE MAJISTERIT. meaning i have to settle it by appointing lawyer, and go to the court.

When mine car got stolen ,is like this

Me : got chance to recover ?
Polis : u got insurance ?
Me :yes
Polis : neh, Sudah recover already
Me : speechless . This during report the crime

The police is just sitting on my report. All they say is for me to file a civil suit, which will take forever and I may never get back my car.

Went to JPJ for them to blacklist the car but they said they cant do that and only police can. But police wont do anything. If like this might as well we all do this kind of business, easy money. Cheat and take peoples car and wait for civil suit, which may not happen.

nizan1979;724715 said:
This case confirm a fraud, but the police is just sitting on my report. All they say is for me to file a civil suit, which will take forever and I may never get back my car.

Went to JPJ for them to blacklist the car but they said they cant do that and only police can. But police wont do anything. If like this might as well we all do this kind of business, easy money. Cheat and take peoples car and wait for civil suit, which may not happen.

This is messy . From where I see you the following option

1. Wait for bank to take action to recover the car . They can blacklist the car but you also get blacklisted as well . No loan or credit card till case resolved and your cris record will be bad . I kena before cris for rm 0.45 cent I have to spend few k to sue the bank to clear that 0.45 cent

2. Bribe the polis to give alternative to claim stolen at least you get insurance compensation.

3. Engage a lawyer to get this done

Eitherway all is not cheap.

dark1234;724758 said:
This is messy . From where I see you the following option

1. Wait for bank to take action to recover the car . They can blacklist the car but you also get blacklisted as well . No loan or credit card till case resolved and your cris record will be bad . I kena before cris for rm 0.45 cent I have to spend few k to sue the bank to clear that 0.45 cent

2. Bribe the polis to give alternative to claim stolen at least you get insurance compensation.

3. Engage a lawyer to get this done

Eitherway all is not cheap.

One more sue the company and implicit the director if it's cbt case you can refer to built aman cbt that take action very fast

These kind of people won't act unless they have already kawtim-ed the police, judge and other authorities.

Banks won't help for sure. Day 64 means the car is long gone, somewhere in a different country or already scrapped. If i were you, i go with an "alternative" solutions. If not, the one who makes the money the most would be your lawyers.

dark1234;724758 said:

QUOTE]

CCRIS is still OK as when ya made the full payment your name will be taken off from the list ...unlike CTOS ...ya screwed once ya name is there ...no way the name will be taken off from it even if you paid off ..the best part they will only englighten you by saying it's all depends on the bank if they want to give you any loan ..but the status here states that you've made the payment.

btw bro ICEMAN, is there really nothing that we can do to clean our name from CTOS? same thing happened to my fren when he failed to pay EPF for 2 months, though he paid off everything, still the name cant be cleared.. lots of hassle when your name is in CTOS.. only citibank accepts his application for a credit card, though he has real strong acc..

alive88;724985 said:
btw bro ICEMAN, is there really nothing that we can do to clean our name from CTOS? same thing happened to my fren when he failed to pay EPF for 2 months, though he paid off everything, still the name cant be cleared.. lots of hassle when your name is in CTOS.. only citibank accepts his application for a credit card, though he has real strong acc..

so far i've never heard of any1 (unless there is pls share ) got thier name cleared of CTOS unless you take a lawyer, but the process takes ages ..that's what i know off as a close friend of mine is stuck with this... yeh if ya have a strong FD balance etc etc from the said mentioned bank then perhaps they may give you a bit off by approving your credit with a minimal credit line...

most bankers says so that they aren't using CTOS, but pls read carefully at the last coloum stated before you lay your signature ..ya need to tick for it or else the loan can't be approved ( that for house loan application )

Haih, another similar case, 3years ago my fren already kena with same tactic, my friend car is E60, he go report Police but useless, even JPJ allowed to change new plate number by that scumbag without owner signature, from PGA 83 change to BKJ 5520, my friend also feel hairan after get this news, till now he still need to cont settle bank monthly installment, but many unknown ppl called my friend said that he got info bout his car and got Jalan to take his car bk, if want know more info then must pay bout rm30,000 1st. His car in black market now, even police & JPJ also "black". my friend still hunt for his car.

Wayne9888;725256 said:
Haih, another similar case, 3years ago my fren already kena with same tactic, my friend car is E60, he go report Police but useless, even JPJ allowed to change new plate number by that scumbag without owner signature, from PGA 83 change to BKJ 5520, my friend also feel hairan after get this news, till now he still need to cont settle bank monthly installment, but many unknown ppl called my friend said that he got info bout his car and got Jalan to take his car bk, if want know more info then must pay bout rm30,000 1st. His car in black market now, even police & JPJ also "black". my friend still hunt for his car.

scarry , make feel glad when i sold my car to dealer that i know make lost few k, still ok they kept their word , clear the loan within 2 week after i gave them my car.

nizan1979;724884 said:
DAY 64 - Still no news and whereabouts....:102:

can claim stolen ??? it be your words againts his if go to court ?

cuz last time my car got stolen, day 58 i got insurance pay out already then shopping for new car at day 65

dark1234;725259 said:
can claim stolen ??? it be your words againts his if go to court ?

cuz last time my car got stolen, day 58 i got insurance pay out already then shopping for new car at day 65

Can aaa? As I have filed first report as possible fraud case. Maybe I should file the second report as now lost and stolen? Would that be possible?

1st check with officer in charge can reclasified this case as stolen or not . but most important you need to check with your insurance agent,
the most important is insurance willing to pay out. as foul they will not pay.

as per my knowledge

1. car stolen from vallet parking , car wash , insurance no pay , as you willing gave your car key.

your case very complex.but check with the ASP, if he can change the 1st report as stolen also or you got hijack by this bastard better . got case against him.
if want revenge check his father datukship is under which state write letter to the state.

cuz when got criminal offence , datukship is reverted. nowdays datukship is useless , its for sale and to be buy, i know many friend who got datuk dun dare to admit they are datuk already.

U can file any report u want bro, when mine was stolen my lawyer friend advised me to file a 'variation' report - repot pembetulan (if not mistaken) and also to submit the new report to the insurance. The question is wud your insurance accept it? Also is good to have close rapport with the officer who handles your claim.

As you earlier mentioned, the police cant be bothered to investigate la bro, the most they can do is give u the surat pengesahan saying the car is lost after 3 months. This is required by the insurance company - my case may differ frm yours but hope this helps. Stay strong bro..

Top Bottom