Can someone help me with UNICHIP?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hari

Club Guest
Hello. I recently purchased a used Unichip piggyback system for my M30B35 powered 1992 535i. I do not have any instructions for it however. Does anyone have instruction on where to splice the wires into the DME? This is how the harness is setup on my Unichip:My unit has an 18pin plug. If you are looking from the front of the plug it is setup like this:(clip at top)123456789ABCDEFGHI1 - red2 - purple3 - empty4 - brown5 - white/black6 - white7 - empty8 - empty9 - emptyA - emptyB - emptyC - white/redD - emptyE - emptyF - blackG - emptyH - yellowI - pinkThanks for any help you can give!

Hari, you are in the states..

we have a local distributor here, unfortunately i dun his contact or email.

others here might help.

regards.

any unichip dealer should be able to help you. all they need to give you is an a4 page out of thier manual. maybe you can try googling it.

if not the local guy here can be found at rsimpressive.com

but u will need to map it on a dyno again to suit your car.
don't just plug an play as you'll be on the map form the old car that you got it from.

good advice from Slide. You already have a Dinan chip, it will be interesting to see how much more you can get after the unichip remap on the dyno.

Well it seems my local Unichip tuners only tune but not install the Unichip. I guess they are afraid unless it is the plug and play setup. Oh well, I guess it will try to sell my Unchip on the for sale forum to someone who wants to try and install it. Thanks for your help.

Top Bottom