Can bosch super 4 blow my fuse?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eau-rouge

Club Guest
guys..im currently using bosch super 4.when my engine rev exceeds 4000rpm,fuse #10 will blow.can it be the spark plug causing this problem?my engine is m20b20

Only way to know is to change to standard plugs and then rev it up (while moving, of course) to 5-6,000 rpm and see whether it blows a fuse.

Are the HT leads (spark plug cables) new or did it come with the engine? It could be due to the arching of the HT leads under heavier load.

Dunno about the Motronic, but is there anything in the electrical circuit that is non-standard to the regular system? More likely to be the cause..,

Good luck.

BTW, upgrade brakes, upgrade brakes, upgrade brakes.... just a reminder.

Used Bosch Super 4 on my previous e30 M20B20 L Jet, never experienced the problem you're facing.

Uuhh! These plugs are getting into an M50TU25 today...hope not blow fuse #11. Let ya in then. Err...less than 4000 rpm can determine ah?

Using them on my M50B20... no probs....

tongsatriani said:
Uuhh! These plugs are getting into an M50TU25 today...hope not blow fuse #11. Let ya in then. Err...less than 4000 rpm can determine ah?

tongsatriani said:

Done! Plugged into my engine. Past few days liao, seems ok!;)

what happens if i install the wrong model for my car?according to bosch,the one suitable for my engine is WR78.im using FR78..is it ok??

Top Bottom