Can a golf bag fit into the trunk of an e46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

teighlour

Club Guest
Hi, as a newbie who wants to get his hands on a used e46, I went to view a car and realized the trunk of the e46 is really small. Any golfers out there who drive an e46 can confirm that?

teighlour;652632 said:
Hi, as a newbie who wants to get his hands on a used e46, I went to view a car and realized the trunk of the e46 is really small. Any golfers out there who drive an e46 can confirm that?

Fits fine with one golf bag for me.

Dear Bro eediot, thanks for the confirmation. From one glance, it looks small to fit my golf bag in there. Since you have done it, then the fear is gone. My quest to search for my e46 continues.

Good for you guys. I am having problems putting my golf bag inside my e90. Always have to take out the driver or forcibly push it in and pray the shaft won't break. Hope BMW will make the F30 boot big enough to fit golf bags easily.

e-46, if soft bag, not stand bag, I can fit in 2 golf bags.
You have to put in like a X, when you want to fit it 2.

Same goes with E-90. It can fit 2, but the arrangement is different.

zhul;652665 said:
Good for you guys. I am having problems putting my golf bag inside my e90. Always have to take out the driver or forcibly push it in and pray the shaft won't break. Hope BMW will make the F30 boot big enough to fit golf bags easily.

Zul,

You using pro 10" or 11" golf bag sure difficult to fit inside e90 boot.

Worst comes to worst........You can always place it at the back seats.....

Anyway....I can fir 1 in the E36 with some adjustments and a bit of force....

Thanks all bros. At least, u guys tried and it can go in. I have a softbag, luckily not the large sized one. No lah, putting at the back seat people will laugh at you. I am not driving at Kancil or Viva....it is a Beemer leh.

:4: so many golfers we have here these days .... :listen: guess its time we hold our very own "BMWCM Golf Championship" .... :top: ... What you guys think? :4:

teighlour;652770 said:
Thanks all bros. At least, u guys tried and it can go in. I have a softbag, luckily not the large sized one. No lah, putting at the back seat people will laugh at you. I am not driving at Kancil or Viva....it is a Beemer leh.

With softbag, 2 sets can go into the boot. Want to put in more sets, install a trailer hook and pull a wheel cart. This is quite popular in other countries.

dzuljazz2001;652772 said:
:4: so many golfers we have here these days .... :listen: guess its time we hold our very own "BMWCM Golf Championship" .... :top: ... What you guys think? :4:

Very good idea. Let's start and make this an event and outing for the family and non-golfers as well.

That sounds like a mini U-Haul.....hahahaha. Good one there.

I like the idea of the club holding own tournament, that would be a good idea for interaction.

herbert;652774 said:
teighlour;652770 said:
With softbag, 2 sets can go into the boot. Want to put in more sets, install a trailer hook and pull a wheel cart. This is quite popular in other countries.

dzuljazz2001;652772 said:

Sounds like a plan Sir!! :)

errr... just to put it on track... Do you know you can safely open your back seat to even allow a largr item to be placed from the trunk?

I did just that when i brought 4 deep sea fishing rods, 1 Large cooler box... and it all fits in nicely,....

HOW TO DO IT?

You can release your backseat (either left or right) like opening you car door/trunk... Lever is located at you trunk/boot on the top panel of the inside...

Then you can fold the seat forward... :p

More room for the activity *wink*wink*

xcrave;652923 said:
errr... just to put it on track... Do you know you can safely open your back seat to even allow a largr item to be placed from the trunk?

I did just that when i brought 4 deep sea fishing rods, 1 Large cooler box... and it all fits in nicely,....

HOW TO DO IT?

You can release your backseat (either left or right) like opening you car door/trunk... Lever is located at you trunk/boot on the top panel of the inside...

Then you can fold the seat forward... :p

More room for the activity *wink*wink*

I had always thought that, that function only comes with the coupes. Dd not know it is available for the sedans too :cool:

BlackCat;652931 said:
I had always thought that, that function only comes with the coupes. Dd not know it is available for the sedans too :cool:

I might be only refering to Fellow JAP SPECS... ohO... :eek:

Will take a pic on the mentioned "lever" located inside the trunk on top of the compartment ceiling....

can anyone verify that the local BMW have none of this feature>??

xcrave;652934 said:
I might be only refering to Fellow JAP SPECS... ohO... :eek:

Will take a pic on the mentioned "lever" located inside the trunk on top of the compartment ceiling....

can anyone verify that the local BMW have none of this feature>??

Confirmed, mine is local and doesn't have this. QD250 car have this and sunroof not a local spec..

Yup jpn Spec can laying down the rear seat, just pulling both side of the handle as pic:

5942453625_0867ef9485.jpg
[/IMG]

Top Bottom